The Card You Created

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks to everyone who signed the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community birthday card to Justin. All your signatures have been included, and I've completely put the card together. In fact, I'm sending it out tomorrow. Our community is extremely well represented; you all did an excellent job!

A lot of people have asked what the final card looks like. It's a large sheet of white posterboard, with a Happy 20th Birthday Justin message on the front, Sentiment #4 on the left half of the inside, and all your signatures on the right. Looks really great. In fact, I've published some photos here: www.www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forumvc

The thumbnails should load pretty quickly, but note that if you make them larger, they are, uh, larger, so be prepared to wait for a large file. The slideshow is more practical and can even be viewed in full screen. Enjoy. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Awesome job putting it all together Sam. It looks great!!! Thanks for uploading the photos. And great job to everyone else for sending in the sigs. I'm sure Justin will like it. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I shipped it today via. DHL Ground. Actually, I gave it to the shipper, telling her to give me the cheapest service. So it's via. ground but I don't believe it actually ships until next Wednesday. Whatver the case, it has plenty of time to get there before Justin's birthday. And you all owe me seven dollars for sending it and another five for the card and envelope. You can send me your checks. :D

Oh, funny story, too. Not so much a story, I guess, as a comment, but the shipping place lady happend to be a Malcolm in the Middle fan. (if you were wondering. :))

samboo1

Thanks for the tracking number Sam. BTW, i think it has to be selected as if your in the USA when it asks you what country your in....couldnt find anywhere to put the number on the UK one...that was just for further reference...