Favorite Possession

han_keep_smilin

I have been wondering what are your favourite possetions that you own?

I can not decide between my Ipod, Tv, cd player. Also my computer but i am not sure if that counts though because i share it with my family:)

What would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island? considering there would be no electricy i would probably take something like some paper and pen because you could write about things and maybe use it to contact someone it is not really my favourite thing but it would help me:D

samboo1

Re: Fave possetion

BTW possetion (how you put it) posetion...possession;) (p.s- dont ask about the space in my word...it wont go away)

Erm for me i really dont know...can it be a person? :D Id feel kinda lonely on a desert island so if it is valid...id pick a person.
If not i really dont know! So hard...maybe a fully charged laptop;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Fave possetion

Possessions aren't really important to me. I don't know, I could get by without some of my fancy gear. I like it all, just don't "need" it. I think my most prized possession is my collection of Malcolm in the Middle discs. How's that for sad? And I broke my frist season case the other day. I was pulling out the little booklet thing to see which disc Roller Skates was on and I dropped the entire jacket. The holders broke. Luckily it's a case :)D) so the discs were fine, but the case is ruined so I had to find a new case. I would be devastated if I didn't have MITM, I really would. So I would go wtih that.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You could re-enact your favorite episodes of MITM. :D Francis re-enacted episodes of Gilligan's Island for a week during a snowstorm.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'd have to say that my favorite possession is my computer. I couldn't get through the day without it. We had a hurricane a few years ago where we lost power for a week and I literally felt like I was going crazy towards the end. I don't know how people used to entertain themselves "back in the day." Maybe that's why they had so many kids. ;) As for what I'd bring on a deserted island...that would be a lighter. I've seen survivor. I know how hard it is to start a fire. :D

han_keep_smilin

theblinddevil said:
Nice idea :D. Although no one specified if you would be alone or stranded with a group of friends or family. If all the VC members were stranded on the island it would be a pretty good re-enactment :)

You would be on your own but your possetion could be a person:D

simon_4420

I couldn't choose one possession that I could call my favourite... I have to many. It would have to be a toss-up between my Laptop, car, Phone and mini ipod.

As for desert island I would have to say that I would take a pair of Ice-Skates! Yes thats right Ice-Skates! after seeing Castaway, it would appear that they cover most of your basic survival needs. They can be used as a Knife, Mirror, Tool to make fire, Spare pair of shoes, and if this desert island has a skating ring then that would be a bonus:D (btw, I don't skate)

rzombie1988

Probably my computer because I do basically anything on it.

As for the desert island, probably just a mechanical pen and paper.