Happy Bday MITMVC Here's a gift - Pilot Video Clips

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just made a short video collection of clips from the pilot episode.
Its was quite simple to do in windows movie maker.

What do u guys think?. Comments welcome.

www.tjppl.highvelocitymushrooms.co.uk/malcolm.html

for some reason you will have to right click on the link then choose save as otherwise it wont work. :S

-in celerbaration of mitmvc 1st birthday!:D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: MITM - Pilot Video Clips

It's really, really good, tjpeople. I nominate you for an Arts and Crafts award.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
im thinking of doing more - possibly one based on the new ep this sunday or of a specific theme.......which i have an idea for but will be kept secret untill release. ;)

allison

I´ve also made another videoclip some weeks ago. I wish I could show it to you, but I have some problems with uploading it. :(

But tjpeople´s is really great.
edit: Did you make it with Windows movie maker? The slow motion scene where the boys are fighting is really great. :D

Wemboy

I second that nomination for an arts and crafts award, that was awesome, seamless linking of clips too. Slow motion was a nice touch. It's good summary of the episode too, maybe the BBC should let you do the trailers as they don't bother to make any themselves!

allison

Congratulations, tjpeople!

Sorry for asking again, but I´ve finished my video now (actually I was done, but now the quality is a bit higher) and even have it on my computer. I know someone explained it already, but how can I show it to you? It would be really cool to hear your opinions about it. :D