Logos

reese35

I PM'd David about this, but I couldn't keep this to myself. I created new VC logos. For all I know, you guys are on an 'ain't broke, don't fix' method, but just tell me what you think of them.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
They are nice, and there are loads to choose from, but its up to dave as you said cause he has to do the design and would have to change everything which would be a bit of a pain - unless he want to that is.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
LOL, well I'm not on that method; I just don't have time to go through and fix everything that ain't broke. :D If I had time, I'd love to go through all the episodes and revise the descriptions, but unfortunately that's just not feasible.

Personally, I like #8. Davey Boy, let me know if you decide to change it so we can include the new logo in Justin's card (going out on Thursday and being printed Tuesday or Wednesday so hurry up with your decision. :))

admin

Retired Administrator
There are some great logos in that selection, currently I have no plans to change from the current green templates on both the forums and main VC, partly because as tj says you've dramatically changed the colours in the logos from the current styles and for them to fit in with any style the style would have to be made up of similar colourings.

There is the possibility of creating a third template using one of the designs, but in the near future I will not have enough time to to such a thing.

reese35

Ah, you're entitled to your own opinion. I just put them up for the heck of it. But I think one of those logos could just may as well be our new one.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't think anyone's saying the logos are bad, I think Davey Boy's just thinking now isn't the best time for a logo change. :) They are all very good designs.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
yardgames said:
I'm... a pathetic moderator.
Indeed! (you were asking for it) :D

I have to go with everyone else, but I do agree with the 'If it's not broken, don't fix it' deal.