Justin's New Home

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Justins New House

As you probably know Frankie been buying and selling house for a while and now Justin's in on the act.

House not really to my taste, but you could allways knock it down.....

Malcoholic

tjpeople said:
House not really to my taste, but you could allways knock it down.....
Well, it is awfully small!;)
Thanks a lot for the link to the picture. For those who don't know it, Jessica Simpson's father and career manager, Joe Simpson, was Justin's production partner in the reality show "Filthy Rich Cattle Drive." That connection no doubt explains the quick sale (24 hours!).

simon_4420

Cool find Tj. Wouldn't everyone love to making that sort of money to buying houses like that......

I just found this msn page that comes up when you log out. It was a rich list of celebs under 25 and Frankie was on there.

Frankie Muniz

Earnings: $8 million
$9.3 million Canadian
4.5 million pounds
$10.7 million Australian
354.7 million rupees Next up for young master Muniz: Stay Alive, a horror film scheduled to hit theaters later this year. And if the flick's a flop, no worries; the star always has his hit sitcom, Malcolm in the Middle, to fall back on.

Its from the Frobes website. Got loads of other financial information on celebs, like top earners etc

http://money.msn.co.uk/MyMoney/Insight/SpecialFeatures/Pennywise/richunder25/default.asp

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Malcoholic said:
Well, it is awfully small!;)
Thanks a lot for the link to the picture. For those who don't know it, Jessica Simpson's father and career manager, Joe Simpson, was Justin's production partner in the reality show "Filthy Rich Cattle Drive." That connection no doubt explains the quick sale (24 hours!).
Well, that makes a bit more sense. I couldn't see Justin going out and wildly purchasing mansions and cars like Frankie does. I wonder if he has any plans of what to do with it.

Malcoholic

yardgames said:
I wonder if he has any plans of what to do with it.
One of the news items said Justin is putting his present home in Studio City up for sale. So presumably he intends to live in this one. Makes sense; he's got three dogs now, so he needs the extra room!:D

Reesegurl

Wow!! I like that house! It brings back memorys of watching the Newlyweds. I loved that show and I think its sad that they split up! They were so good together!
I read that Justins friend grew up in Texas and he knew the Simpsons really well. That must explain why he got there house so soon.
And with Justin producing ith Joe Simpson, he had a good chance to get the house.
Wouldn't it be kind of strange to live in a house that was on the telly all the time and had to really famous people living in it?:confused:

Anyway I hope Justin has fun with whatever he does to it.:)

Wemboy

simon_4420 said:
I just found this msn page that comes up when you log out. It was a rich list of celebs under 25 and Frankie was on there.

Frankie Muniz

Earnings: $8 million
$9.3 million Canadian
4.5 million pounds
$10.7 million Australian
354.7 million rupees Next up for young master Muniz: Stay Alive, a horror film scheduled to hit theaters later this year. And if the flick's a flop, no worries; the star always has his hit sitcom, Malcolm in the Middle, to fall back on.

Its from the Frobes website. Got loads of other financial information on celebs, like top earners etc

http://money.msn.co.uk/MyMoney/Insight/SpecialFeatures/Pennywise/richunder25/default.asp

Just an observation here, but isn't it weird how there's only two guys on the list, Frankie and LeBron James? I wonder why that is, i mean i heard a story the other day that women are still earning less on average than men, which is obviously completely unfair. So it's kind of weird that in terms of celebrity earnings it seems that women are earning more than men.

Malcoholic

Those interested in the real estate ventures of the MITM lads may want to see this video clip of Justin giving a guided tour of his current home that he's put up for sale:
HTML:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5460370013379226/et_012006/

The clip is from the Jan 20 broadcast of the celebrity gossip show Entertainment Tonight. The home used to belong to George Clooney. Justin is very fortunate in his timing. Clooney just received three Oscar nominations, for Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay. So the glamour value of the house has shot up just as Justin put it up for sale, so much so that he got, in effect, free advertising on a national TV show.

simon_4420

Thanks Malcoholic, I heard that he was on ET and I spent ages trying to find a clip, but couldn't find one. So thanks!:D

Kratos

That was fun to watch :p most people at 18 - 21 are either still living out of one bedroom at their parents house or set up in some shocking student digs. :D

Reesegurl

That was a good video! I saw Sky three on top, I was looking for that ET but I just forund the english version on sky one or two. Justins really doing well for his age!
George Clooney is really famous! Its must be fun to say you lived in his house! And now the Newlyweds house! He's really lucky!:)

MITM18

Simpson house sold to Justin Berfield for nearly $4 million

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Simpson house sold to Justin Berfield for nearly $4 million

[/FONT]
(National) February 23, 2006 - Nick and Jessica's impending divorce still has months until it's finalized, but already it may be coming to blows over one word: money. However, the house won't be an issue, it's been sold. "Malcolm in the Middle" star Justin Berfield snatched up the nearly $4 million Mediterranean-style home, "I heard that house was going on the market soon, so I was like 'I got to get in it right away to see it.'"
Berfield may have gotten an early tip the house was going on the market. He just co-produced the reality show "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive" with none-other-than Jessica's dad, Joe Simpson.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4543425

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Simpson house sold to Justin Berfield for nearly $4 million

Thanks, MITM18. I merged this thread with a previous conversation we had on the same topic. Thanks for the link. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Look at the top of the house closely. Anyone who knows about nuclear technology(like J) will realize almost instantly that the orange round thing looks like a...NUKE BOMB SILO!:eek: Who put it there?!