Create a MITM Character

Following some of the cool and hilarious ideas in the create an eppisode thread, I thought people might have some great suggestions for new characters. Whether the character is a one off, a re-occuring supporting character or a new member of the family. Ill start:

- Love interest for Craig
- Very similar looking to him, but female
- Likes comic books, works and Lucky Aide and 'respects his power and authority', Has a cat (which eventually is the downfall in their relationship- when the cats don't get on, they decide its necessary to split.
- The eppisode makes him have to choose between her and Lois- 'I'm sorry Lois, there'll always be a special place in my heart for you, but it's time to move on.' (Lois looks confused)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
A new Busey!

-thinks satillites are watching him.
-put tin foil all around his room, and roof.
-only eats food that he grew in his "uncontamminated garden"
-forces others to take a test to make sure they aren't CIA spies.
-eats everything with spoons, because forks are evil.
-He lights spoons on fire and throws them on people's front yards, they are "minions of light" to him.
-Reese's best friend, because this kid gets in less trouble if he light things on fire and burns stuff down then Reese does.

admin

Retired Administrator
J. said:
A new Busey!

-thinks satillites are watching him.
-put tin foil all around his room, and roof.
-only eats food that he grew in his "uncontamminated garden"
-forces others to take a test to make sure they aren't CIA spies.
-eats everything with spoons, because forks are evil.
-He lights spoons on fire and throws them on people's front yards, they are "minions of light" to him.
-Reese's best friend, because this kid gets in less trouble if he light things on fire and burns stuff down then Reese does.
I suppose this Busey would be best played by you?! :D

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
If Reese got a job at a restaurant, the executive chef could be a good character. Someone that's really tough on everyone, but takes a shine to Reese because he is so talented. So the chef gives him preferential treatment, which angers the other cooks. Sort of the way Spangler treated Richy, except for real.

texanchic19

I think my character would be a girlfriend for reese :
-lets see....she will be a new student and he met her in detention. And she has the same personality as Reese.
-a bully, a little smart, sneaky, and gets in trouble most of the time
-has blue eyes, and had light brown hair w/ red streaks
-has the style of a punk rocker(not goth)
-has a sister the same age as dewey
-has a harley but cant drive it yet until she turns 18
-parents are divorced so lives with dad
-and has a band called "The Lunette's"

Emrysgirl

texanchic19 said:
I think my character would be a girlfriend for reese :
-lets see....she will be a new student and he met her in detention. And she has the same personality as Reese.
-a bully, a little smart, sneaky, and gets in trouble most of the time
-has blue eyes, and had light brown hair w/ red streaks
-has the style of a punk rocker(not goth)
-has a sister the same age as dewey
-has a harley but cant drive it yet until she turns 18
-parents are divorced so lives with dad
-and has a band called "The Lunette's"
That's awfully specific! Is that what you're like?:D

texanchic19

No not really i have hazel eyes and i'm 19 and drive a 2005 impala, plus my sister is like 7 years older than me. so yeah.

samboo1

I think it would be cool if Lois had such an urge to have a girl that she adopts a girl around Malcolm or Reese's age, and she ends up being as traumatic as the boys are. And she would get into all sorts of trouble with the police (like Reese) and she was smart like Malcolm until Reese taught her the 'minty mints' song (stupid girl) and she became as dumb as Reese. It would be cool to have a girl in the household:)

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
okay.. here's mine

-age would be the one year younger than malcolm
-he is a neighbor of the wilkersons
-a VERY good child: helps out around the neighborhood and is a charity goer.. also very intelligent, but not a krelboyne
-is part of a special neighborhood babysitting program, and was assigned to the wilkerson family
-always helps out around the house, and is the favorite to Lois, but Hal find him suspicious
-though he seems angelic, he is going behind everyone's back and helping reese and malcolm wreck havock whilst everyone sleeps
-everyone belives that he wouldn't lie, or keep anything, so he is able to avoid getting Reese, Malcolm, and himself in trouble
-basically... everyone loves him..

though.. he just seems like a character that whould only appear in a few eppisodes.. not really someone who is in every eppisode

CJman327

Maybe when Malcolm gets put into a genius college, he will meet a freaky girl who later becomes his girlfriend, her name would be Christie and she would be extremely smart yet really weird:

She believes that if people are so smart, shouldn't they be smart enough not to show off how smart they are.

Her dorm has 10 lava lamps in it a poster about life. She also has a goth room with difficult math equations in it. As well as a dead squrrel and bug blood in a jar.

And she's also an eccentric genius like Malcolm. Which gets on the family's nerves. She is also fairly dimwitted. Which confuses Reese. She is also whiny and troublesome. Leaving Dewey and Jamie dumbfounded. And has somewhat advanced authority which is Lois. And has some good looks and stands up for herself like Francis and acts sometimes like a bumbling kid like Hal. (She is also very good at pool, exceeds in gourmet cooking, is extremely smart, is very musical. And can also be quite a nagging baby at some times.) She fits in quite well for Malcolm. But finds it best they split up. But is seen rarely in a few episodes.......one of which is quite.........you know......

--CJMAN327

yardgames

Retired Administrator
How can she be smart and dumb at the same time? It's a really funny idea and I like how she has some trait of all the family members, but I don't understand because some of them contradict.

CJman327

Well she's like a quirky genius. She has some fair dimwit trait in her personality:D Oh yeah, and thanks for the compliments!:)

--CJMAN327
"Yes no maybe.....I don't know. Can you repeat the question? You're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now and you're not so big. You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now and you're not so big..........Life is unfair.

(FOR FULL LYRICS, CONTCACT CJMAN327!)Yep! I got 'em!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
It most certainly is ok to be under 13; we keep our content appropriate for everyone, so have fun.

To start a new thread, navigate to any of the sub-forums, like The Wilkerson Times or The Grotto and click the New Thread button.

Have fun!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
yardgames said:
How can she be smart and dumb at the same time?
There are book smarts and street smarts. I know someone who is a computer genius, but they are really gullible so a lot of times they seem really ditsy and stupid because of it.