Building a "Malcolm in the Middle" FAQ for the forums

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Now this idea came to me after the question about transcripts, but it made me think we get quite alot of individula questions concersing various factos of mitm, be it triva such as the family's name or where you can find transciprts or what channels mitm is on and where. and loads of other things. i know they are all sorta covered in the site but they are hell to find. Currently our FAQ page is just techincal stuff about using vBulletin, but im guessing i can be expaned to include mitm reltated stuff.

What do you think?

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Faq

tjpeople said:
Now this idea came to me after the question about transcripts, but it made me think we get quite alot of individula questions concersing various factos of mitm, be it triva such as the family's name or where you can find transciprts or what channels mitm is on and where. and loads of other things. i know they are all sorta covered in the site but they are hell to find. Currently our FAQ page is just techincal stuff about using vBulletin, but im guessing i can be expaned to include mitm reltated stuff.

What do you think?

Thats an excellent idea tj. I've set up a catergory. I can't do it alone, so I would be very grateful for all of your in put. Preferably, supply a question with a detailed answer, but if you have no answer just supply the question and we can attempt to answer it.

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/faq.php

You will get credit if your answer is used.

han_keep_smilin

wondering who those people were but just cant remember here we tell you. ?

Some thing like where the people who are not main charactars's name are mentioned.?

I think we should reconsider this idea, there are so many frequently asked questions by new and old members, as well as those questions which require a new thread to be opened, yet only recieve about 3 posts until they become redundant. I feel we should start a dedicated sticky thread- AMQA (All Malcolm Questions Answered). Therefore, not only does it remove unnecessary threads, but allows us to compile a larger FAQ section

yardgames

Retired Administrator

There actually already is a FAQ section in progress. Click the FAQ button in the top green bar of the forums.

admin

Retired Administrator
We need questions to answer though, so people should ask questions which either they want to know the answer to, get frequently asked here or on the FOX forums, or the no the answer to but think are quite interesting, or difficult to find the answers to. :D All MITM related of course