Shoutbox Archive

admin

Retired Administrator
The shoutbox has sadly had a massive overload, resulting in frequent database errors. To reslove this problem I have had to empty the shoutbox table in the database, resulting in no shouts in the box.

I have taken a back up which you can all download. It is an excel file. Sadly it may not make a great deal of sense since it is literally from the database.

[Download] RAR

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Oh, I'll shout at you for that problem! :D:D It only shows 20 anyway so it's not like we've lost all that much.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
forums have really exploed recently, there is a huge number of shout box posts i haved to catch up on!!!

admin

Retired Administrator
Amigo22 said:
Thanks, downloaded that and it works now. :)

sorry, i should have mentioned how to unrar it! The reason i did it was because its 1.05MB normally, so I compressed it down to about 0.08MB. I was quite impressed with that level of compression!! :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
raring it the way! winrar is very good as well zips and unzips everything!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
It's good it can do WinZip too, my version of WinZip is only an eval version and it's expired now so I have to wait while it counts up the number of days it's been installed for/files unzipped/archives opened, as if I'm really interested. So it's good I've got WinRar now.

samboo1

Amigo22 said:
It's good it can do WinZip too, my version of WinZip is only an eval version and it's expired now so I have to wait while it counts up the number of days it's been installed for/files unzipped/archives opened, as if I'm really interested. So it's good I've got WinRar now.
Ive got the winzip evaluation version and i have to count as well...im thinking of getting something else before it gets it a really high amount of days.