Are you right or left handed?

admin

Retired Administrator
Being bored, I thought I would start a pointless but easy to answer thread, are you right or left handed? - I just have this feeling that most of you are going to be left handed :D

I'm left handed

samboo1

I write with my right hand, but i tend to do other things with my left. But id say im right handed because i write with that hand.
Han_keep_smilin is left handed...just thought id say that so i could call her a left handed freak, as i always do :D
But anyone else who is left handed, your not a freak, it's just Han.

samboo1

simon_4420 said:
I'm Right handed, but i've always wanted to be able to write with both as it would be so cool...
Ditto! I actually practiced a lot with my left hand...i stopped when i got told off for writing like a 6 year old in history. :eek:

simon_4420

what is it with teachers as soon as its something that you want to do because its fun they have to stop it and bring everthing back to "acting like a child", it's totally unfair!

admin

Retired Administrator
samboo1 said:
Ditto! I actually practiced a lot with my left hand...i stopped when i got told off for writing like a 6 year old in history. :eek:

i've tried writing with my right hand numerous times, usually it looks like a 4 year old, mainly because right handed I can't draw "e" or "g" properly, stay on the line, and I defintely can't do joined up handwriting :D

simon_4420

Im so much better than I thought I was at writting with my other hand, Ive filled a whole page........ man I'm bored lol

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Sorry Davey boy, I'm right handed, but my mom's left handed if it makes you happy.

And it looks like someone is desperate for the 1000 thread stat. ;) :D

han_keep_smilin

samboo1 said:
I write with my right hand, but i tend to do other things with my left. But id say im right handed because i write with that hand.
Han_keep_smilin is left handed...just thought id say that so i could call her a left handed freak, as i always do :D
But anyone else who is left handed, your not a freak, it's just Han.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not fair !!! why am i the only left handed person who is a 'left handed freek'!! you could be a right handed freek :D

I am the only left handed person in my family... Its true i AM a left handed freek:):)

allison

I´m right handed. I heard that left handed people tend to be creative, but right-handed people tend to live longer. No idea if this is true.