Sky One change their mind?

admin

Retired Administrator
[aimage=left]skyone.gif[/aimage]I quick spot from one of our members has shown that Sky One have decided not to start Season 7 commencing 01/01/06. It is not known when they will start it, as they appear to be repeating season 6 currently, followed by season 1. This contraticts their own magazine which states Season 7 will start on 01/01/06.

As yet we do not know whether this is a listings mix up or a delay to the start of the series.

More information can be found in the UK Start Date thread.

admin

Retired Administrator
I going to check up with Sky now, and see what the situtation is, all the tv listings - including those on the official Sky website are not mentioning the Season 7 episodes at all.

lala

I was wondering when season 7 is on. I hope it's soon. Admin says it was supposed to be New years day (which would be good) but i'll check on sites as soon as i can if that's any help??

Dina91

At the moment, sky1 have stopped showing season 6. However, in their January scheduale, there is no sign of new malcolm in the middle season 7. This world is so confusing..........

malcolmfan

i really want to see the new seaon of malcolm in the middle and so why are sky not showing it on the date is meant to be on? i have looked everywhere to find information and all i really know is that the simpsons will be shown at the time malcolm was. admin please put a message up soon saying what is happening.