712 College Recruiters

admin

Retired Administrator
As yet no real information about this episode, I only picked it up as apparently Rheagan Wallace who is appearing in Bride of Ida is also appearing in an episode after it called College Recruiters. The episode will air on the 20th of January.

Rather interestingly she also played "Jackie" in Reese Drives

Source: IMDB

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
In MITM's summary, it said that "Brides of Ida" is Part 1, so College Recruiters is likely part 2. That's probably why she's in it as well. If she is listed for any other episodes after this one, I guess we know that

Spoiler for about Reese's plot:

Reese probably got married. Maybe he'll be recruited by a college in this ep and change his mind. :D

admin

Retired Administrator
MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE
Air Date: 1/20/06 (FRIDAY)
Time Slot: 8:30 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (MIM-712) "College Recruiters (Part 2)"

MALCOLM CHOOSES AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, ON FOX

Spoiler for College Recruiters:
Dewey visits a broke and disheveled Francis and just as he talks him into getting a real job, his rocker friend shows up and gives him a cool gig as tour manager of the band. Meanwhile, Malcolm refuses to meet with college recruiters, so Hal takes over and treats each one as a suitor – until Malcolm chooses Harvard, which ruins everything for Hal on the "College Recruiters" episode (Part 2 of 2) of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Jan. 20 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

(MIM-712) (TV-PG D, S)Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.

Malcoholic

I noticed that the banner on this web site giving the date and time of this episode lists the time as 7:00pm/8:00C. It actually should say 7:00pm/6:00C. The Central Time Zone is always one hour earlier.