Is the episode guide redundant?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Personally i never visit the site. only here. Now its usefull for info on episdes but it that was intergrated into here it would better. You could also then have the comment/discuassion about the episdoe in the forum. i never comment on epis in the guide just in the forum.

Now im gussing it would be a bit of work but not impossible to have a page bit link the new portal page where you have seasons and episode lists and then you clcik on it take you to a new page with the pic and info under it. and then comment below forum styely.

Currently everthying elise is based around the forum so why not the episdeo guide?

Now the major loss would be episode vting i dont know if that is possible to intergrate, but in my mind, if we lost episode voting it would be the end of the world, except for the fact where called mitm VOTING COMMUNITY. :s

I know this is contorversial but i think it would make a much more effective and steamlined site.the only www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk url could link to the news page and it would just be much better. therte would also be more people on the forum becuase it would be more obvious that it is on the episdoe guide site.

any thoughts?

admin

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
Personally i never visit the site. only here. Now its usefull for info on episdes but it that was intergrated into here it would better. You could also then have the comment/discuassion about the episdoe in the forum. i never comment on epis in the guide just in the forum.

Now im gussing it would be a bit of work but not impossible to have a page bit link the new portal page where you have seasons and episode lists and then you clcik on it take you to a new page with the pic and info under it. and then comment below forum styely.

Currently everthying elise is based around the forum so why not the episdeo guide?

Now the major loss would be episode vting i dont know if that is possible to intergrate, but in my mind, if we lost episode voting it would be the end of the world, except for the fact where called mitm VOTING COMMUNITY. :s

I know this is contorversial but i think it would make a much more effective and steamlined site.the only www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk url could link to the news page and it would just be much better. therte would also be more people on the forum becuase it would be more obvious that it is on the episdoe guide site.

any thoughts?

Its certainly an idea, but I am not really considering and movement of the guide for one reason. The people who post in the guide are almost completely different from the people here - I was quite suprised to go and see that all the comments are from various members that have never even stepped foot over here.

It is most certainly possible to intergrate, but what we would lose is not the votes but the members of the VC or the forums. The VC has over 1700 member compared to the forums that have only 1000.

I would agree with you, in a perfect world they should be completely intergrated, but various factors including the server difference makes thatdifficult currently.

samboo1

admin said:
I was quite suprised to go and see that all the comments are from various members that have never even stepped foot over here.
Yeah i know, i was surprised as well. Actually at first, before i joined, i thought the member log in was the same for the ep guide and the forums.

han_keep_smilin

admin said:
I was quite suprised to go and see that all the comments are from various members that have never even stepped foot over here.

same with me too i was loking at the people thet had left comments over there there are a few that i know from here but most i have never seen over here.:)