Have you read any good books lately?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'll add the ice cream part in later...

I'm reading the sci-fi Area 51 series lately, it's really good, you know aliens visited and seeded Earth 10,000 years ago, they come back to fight over the planet after a faction f the aliens try to re-claim it, Another enemy might be coming (haven't gotten there yet) And A small group of people must ge the Holy Grail, Excaliber, the Ark of the Covenant, (all ancient alien artifacts) and stop the aliens.

How about you?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, that sounds like a good book to curl up with next to the fireplace on a cold winter night. :D

samboo1

I dont really read....i used to a lot, but now i dont at all really, and like Reese once said; (something like...) I only read when i have to:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I do most of my reading on the beach in the summer so it's been a few months. I have too much other (really boring) school stuff to read right now to enjoy reading for the fun of it. The last book I read was called Velocity by Dean Koontz (my favorite author). It was about a guy who was being stalked by a serial killer. I like thriller/suspense/horror type books. THe next one I will read (also by Koontz) is Forever Odd. It was just released in hardback this week so I'm asking for it for Christmas. I think it's about a guy who can see ghosts so it should be interesting. I also like Stephen King books, even though I usually get freaked out and can't sleep after reading them. :D

admin

Retired Administrator
Sometimes I get really into reading and will read loads of books, sometimes it can take me months or years to read books, but then again sometimes I can't pick up a book for months or even years.

Currently I haven't read any form of fiction book in over 6 months. The last book I read was the Altman Code by Robert Ludlum, it was pretty good. I have bought other books to try, but I can't get passed the first page without putting them down, maybe I am just bored of my favourite style of book? :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I actually went to the store the other day and baught the original "Godfather" by Mario Puzo. Great book! Just as good as the movie.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
I'm just reading "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury. Great book, by the way, although it was written in '53. And written in easy English, so I'm able to understand everything :):D

han_keep_smilin

I used to read all the time nonstop but i hardly read at all now i am halfway through Aritmes F
Fowl though but i have talken ages to get halfway. :D