How much do they get paid?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wondering if people know how much they get paid for an episode or whatever.

cuase ive read somewhere that frankie gets lots but it sorta implied that cause he was the most fmaous he gets the most. is this ture?, cuase in some episodes he does very little copaered to others.

discuss.......

admin

Retired Administrator
Acording to the IMDB Jane Kazmerck got $100,000 per episode in 2002-2003, I would expect that Bryan Cranston probably got the same amount, as probably did Christopher Kennedy Mastersons. The children probably got less than that then. But now I expect that they probably earn quite a bit more especially Frankie, with his movies.

Wemboy

Fair play to them for what they do and everything, they make a great show, but that is absolutely stackloads. That's nearly 2million dollars a season, nobody needs that much, mind you i'd demand it if i was in their position i guess. Having said that i heard that Kelsey Grammar in Frasier and also the Friends actors were earning a million dollars an episode as those shows came to the end of thier runs, so it's small change in comparison. Didn't Frankie try to renogotiate his contract or something, ie: more money if they were going to make extra shows beyond season seven?

admin

Retired Administrator
Yes apparently Justin and Frankies contracts run out after season 7, so I should think if Season 7 is a hit they will get more money, if not then i think thats the end for MITM