Help my rep. power! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I wanted to ask anyone who reads my posts like my MIMT/Family Guy fanfic "Wilkersons, meet the Griffins" to PLEASE add to my rep power by clicking the checkplus square! Thanks alot.

han_keep_smilin

I know i am no expert on this website but i have been told that you are not allowed to ask for rep. i you could i would say because i would like some too.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That is correct. Rep is a private thing based on members' opinions. We can take this opportunity to remind the memberbase as a whole to use the reputation system by rewarding posters who make outstanding posts and disapproving of those that make less than satisfactory posts. However, we do ask that you do not share who you are giving (or taking away) rep to in the public forums or private messages; we also request that you refrain from asking rep or forming any type of "reputation ring."

Thanks for understanding. :)

admin

Retired Administrator
Adding to this, you will not have any rep power until you have reached a certain post threshold. This is to prevent members signing up second and third accounts with the aim of boosting their reputation.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
But don't worry--it is possible to have extraordinary rep power and post count--look at me! I'm higher than David on both accounts. Of course, I've been here almost a year. :) It takes dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.