Languages

han_keep_smilin

what languages and countries go on this website?
if you know please reply to this because i wouls like to know.
hannah:confused: :Confused: :Unsure:

samboo1

Re: languages

There are members from all over the world here:D For more infomation on where people are from, click here to see a thread from a while ago.

samboo1

Yeah well most of our members speak fluent English, but we have the odd one who struggles speaking english well and so its important to speak (or should i say type?:confused: :D ) clearly for their sake.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Most. I'm still from New Sealand which is officially not part of any continent. :D (Sorry, inside joke.)

han_keep_smilin

so you can speak fluent english then yardgames? im impressed tat you can i have been learning french for ages and i can not speak fluently at all! i am really bad:)

admin

Retired Administrator

han_keep_smilin said:
so you can speak fluent english then yardgames? im impressed tat you can i have been learning french for ages and i can not speak fluently at all! i am really bad:)

You do realise yardgames is from Wisconsin, USA, you would expect that after 15 years of practice he should be able to speak english! :D

samboo1

Thats just his little personal joke:DNew Sealand... (dont ask!). And BTW people from New Zealand also talk English!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

samboo1 said:
Thats just his little personal joke:DNew Sealand... (dont ask!). And BTW people from New Zealand also talk English!

Well Australian English (pretty close)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

yardgames said:
Most. I'm still from New Sealand which is officially not part of any continent. :D (Sorry, inside joke.)

Just like how I'm from the planet Potato. However the language is English, but... yeah... my minds' a little screwed up now.:D