Erik's Age

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums, han_keep_smilin. I need to take care of a bit of housekeeping first. First of all, I need to ask you to not use txt speak. We need correct grammar so that everyone can enjoy the forums, regardless of whether English or their native language or they speak txt. I hope you understand. Also, it's useful to give your opinion to a question when you ask it. That way, we can see what you think and refute or agree when we give our ideas.

Onto your question, I think Erik appears to have grown up immensely since about season 4. He's--what? 15 or 16 now? Dewey's 12 or 13? I think he looks about that.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well website are not allways upto date, if i said he was 10 a few years ago that would be correct (ish) but now it wouldn't.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838059/

for correct details on Erik, it says he was born in 1991 so he's 14.

On the show he is younger, but thats the case for most shows, you generally have older people acting younger roles. For dewys age i would consolts sam (yardgames) Timeline, but as will all ages on MITM there is nothing set in stone.

samboo1

Yeah i never knew until i read it. I could never tell when i watched it either, that is until i knew it was him.

It's 100% true. According to imdb he's 14 and born on the 12th July 1991. It also says he's 14 years old and i think he looks alright. My true guess would be about 11-12 heightwise and also in looks too. The shorter hair makes him look a lot more mature. His spikey hair in 'Christmas with the Kranks'

yardgames

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
Well website are not allways upto date, if i said he was 10 a few years ago that would be correct (ish) but now it wouldn't.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838059/

for correct details on Erik, it says he was born in 1991 so he's 14.

On the show he is younger, but thats the case for most shows, you generally have older people acting younger roles. For dewys age i would consolts sam (yardgames) Timeline, but as will all ages on MITM there is nothing set in stone.
Thanks for the referral :D I'm quite proud of my timeline.