Shoutbox Archive

admin

Retired Administrator
On request of a few members I have got hold of the shoutbox archive. It shows all posts in the shoutbox since my very first "Test". Remember this is the new shoutbox archive for the new shoutbox, and will not include shouts before the forums were updated.

samboo1

Cool. Thanks Admin. Not as convinent as the old archive system but at least we have an archive. Where did you find it?

admin

Retired Administrator
samboo1 said:
Cool. Thanks Admin. Not as convinent as the old archive system but at least we have an archive. Where did you find it?
I just copied and pasted the database into a text files. Its nothing special :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
we could allways copy and paste the shout box text inot a thread so people can catch up with it here. or admin can just do regular updates with the txt file.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Thats good, but the problem is i would want to catch up with what was siad the the shoutbox a couple of days ago, like say i was away for 2 days then i could come to a thread an see what have been said, like i dunno some1 copy and paste all of one days shouts into a reply, it it easy to just have a look here and see what has happen in the last couple of days.