Thoughts so far... Hot or Not?

admin

Retired Administrator
Is this going to be a raving success like those of Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 or a slightly less, average season, such as Season 5 and 6 were.

From "Burning Man" I believe that they have gotten off to a solid start, others have said that the second episode was also good, and the next one also looks like it will be excellent!

What are your opinions on the season so far, and are we going to have a "Hot" or "Not" season this time around! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
admin said:
Is this going to be a raving success like those of Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 or a slightly less, average season, such as Season 5 and 6 were.

Before I can answer your question, I have to post a rebuttle on that statement. I disagree and suggest you shouldn't be so subjective when asking a question that has nothing to do with the subjective thought. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, but season 3 was mediocre for me, and season six was fantastic.

I'm done ranting now, and to answer the question, it's still too early to tell with season seven. We've only seen one "real" episode. Not to say Burning Man isn't real, but it is different than other eps will be, and therefore shouldn't be used to judge the season.

Ryebeach

I, too, agree it's too soon to say for sure although based upon what we've seen thus far, I'd have to say, we're in for a above-par season. The writing, physical comedy, layers of depth within the characters is clearly evident with each episode. I especially like the twist in the Reese vs. Stevie episode when it was revealed why Reese was so intent on fighting with Stevie. Reese didn't exactly know how to express how he was feeling besides resorting to using his fists but his intentions really fit the direction his character has taken the past season and fit perfectly. I think we're in for a wonderful 7th season.

I think it will be a pretty average season!! Season 1 and 4 seem to be the best seasons as they are obviously very good. I think that season 1 is amazing because it's classic. I like every season in a different way and i guarrentee i'm going to like season 7 as well. In general it will be a 'Hot' rather than 'Not'. The episodes 'Reese versus Stevie and Secret Boyfriend' both sound good. Also halloween does too!! It's Halloween tomorrow you know!!?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I agree, it's hard to tell with only 4 eps, but so far I love it! Every episode has been really good. If it continues to be this good, we're in for a great season! :D I hope so, especially if it's going to be the last. :(

reese35

So far, so good! It was nice seeing classic Reese again (a bully), Hal getting crazy and paranoid, and Lois in 'self-therapy', not to mention Malcolm in deep with another girl, albeit as old as Lois, hearing Jamie's first words, and Dewey smoking [!] (but not really). As for Francis, if he's not going to be on this season but a few episodes, might as well redo the credits so he's recurring (that's just me). But all-in-all, like MalcolmReeseDewey said, HOT-HOT-HOT!

Yeah, Reese has to be the bully as i cannot see him being a goody two shoes at all!! Dewey doesn't smoke does he?

I wanna see Jamie speak!!!!!!!!