Win a free copy of SCRUBS SEASON 2 on DVD!

admin

Retired Administrator
Tell us what you think for the chance to win a free copy of SCRUBS SEASON 2 on DVD!

We want your vote! SCRUBS Season 2 will be available on DVD November 15 and we want your help in choosing the TV commercial to use for this hilarious new release! Just watch 3 TV commercials and complete the short survey, and you will have the chance to instantly win Scrubs Season 2 on DVD! Click here to go to the survey!

J.D. (Braff) returns for his second year at Sacred Heart Hospital, filled with new relationships, medical mistakes and the intimidating janitor. Scrubs Season 2 features all 22 episodes of the second season and includes the original and unedited music. There are guest stars galore and a line-up of never-before-seen, outrageous bonus features, including: a one on one interview with John C. McGinley, audio commentaries with cast and creator, deleted scenes, alternate lines, stunt casting, outtakes, a featurette on the show’s music, and much more!

Please note: This competition has now finsihed, thank you for participating. Congratulations to anyone that won a copy of Scrubs Season 2 on DVD.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
erm is this a sponsor? cuase this aint anything to do with mitm......(if its sponser feel free to delete this post)

admin

Retired Administrator
Scrubs is indeed our new sponsor for the next month.

Although MRD it is nothing like ER! :D , seriously worth watching though. Very funny.

admin

Retired Administrator
There won't be any Scrubs banners you'll be pleased to know! :D Just this message. The campaign is too short to fuss around with banners and all

admin

Retired Administrator
I might take it soon! :D

The real reason is that the image in my banner is the only actual banner they have on offer, our site just isn't suited to a length ways banner!

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Season 2 is already available in Germany, and I already own it, so i won't be trying to win another copy... :D

admin

Retired Administrator
Dabney said:
Season 2 is already available in Germany, and I already own it, so i won't be trying to win another copy... :D
Funnily enough I think its also available in the UK as well!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Great sponsor. Maybe you should scrap that advertising campaign and get rid of the annoying flashy banners? Oh, darn! I'm gonna miss them! :D

admin

Retired Administrator
It seriously won't be a long campaign the actual end point is 10th November. It really is a short one this one!

Dewey

Minimalistic
Regarding this competition, can i ask:
Is it just a forum competetion (so one of your members will definately win the DVD). Or is this a national or indeed an international contest?

Emrysgirl

This is so much better a sponsor than BP. I love SCRUBS! It's a truly awesome show and has quite a bit in common with MitM.

Although I have to agree, the animated thingy in your sig is distracting...almost as if they deliberately chose the worst pics.

admin

Retired Administrator
Dewey said:
Regarding this competition, can i ask:
Is it just a forum competetion (so one of your members will definately win the DVD). Or is this a national or indeed an international contest?
This is an international contest, it is not run by the forum at all, but by the DVD company producing Scrubs.

Dewey

Minimalistic
admin said:
This is an international contest, it is not run by the forum at all, but by the DVD company producing Scrubs.

So the odds of winning a DVD are likely to be 12,000,000-1 instead of 900-1? :)

admin

Retired Administrator
There are loads of copies of the DVD available so the odds are not as low as you may think.As soon as you take the survey you will be told if you have won or lost.