PDA

View Full Version : Win a free copy of SCRUBS SEASON 2 on DVD!

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 04:57 AM
Tell us what you think for the chance to win a free copy of SCRUBS SEASON 2 on DVD!

We want your vote! SCRUBS Season 2 will be available on DVD November 15 and we want your help in choosing the TV commercial to use for this hilarious new release! Just watch 3 TV commercials and complete the short survey, and you will have the chance to instantly win Scrubs Season 2 on DVD! Click here (http://www.hypemakers.net/scrubs2adv/go/v/tx1/adv/4272) to go to the survey!

J.D. (Braff) returns for his second year at Sacred Heart Hospital, filled with new relationships, medical mistakes and the intimidating janitor. Scrubs Season 2 features all 22 episodes of the second season and includes the original and unedited music. There are guest stars galore and a line-up of never-before-seen, outrageous bonus features, including: a one on one interview with John C. McGinley, audio commentaries with cast and creator, deleted scenes, alternate lines, stunt casting, outtakes, a featurette on the show’s music, and much more!

Please note: This competition has now finsihed, thank you for participating. Congratulations to anyone that won a copy of Scrubs Season 2 on DVD.

tjpeople
Oct 20, 2005, 05:27 AM
erm is this a sponsor? cuase this aint anything to do with mitm......(if its sponser feel free to delete this post)

MalcolmReeseDewey
Oct 20, 2005, 05:29 AM
I've heard of scrubs as it's on skyone!! I've never ever seen it though!! I guess it's a bit like E.R!! It looks O.K though!

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 07:14 AM
Scrubs is indeed our new sponsor for the next month.

Although MRD it is nothing like ER! :D , seriously worth watching though. Very funny.

yardgames
Oct 20, 2005, 09:06 AM
I just got over the BP ads! We have to have Scrubs now!? Come on, David!!!!!

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 09:07 AM
There won't be any Scrubs banners you'll be pleased to know! :D Just this message. The campaign is too short to fuss around with banners and all

yardgames
Oct 20, 2005, 09:10 AM
Thank god! That animated thing in your sig is still rather annoying though. :)

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 09:11 AM
I might take it soon! :D

The real reason is that the image in my banner is the only actual banner they have on offer, our site just isn't suited to a length ways banner!

MalcolmReeseDewey
Oct 20, 2005, 12:00 PM
I've still never seen it but i think my brother has done. Apparently it's a very good program so sometime i might give it a try!!

Dabney
Oct 20, 2005, 02:38 PM
Season 2 is already available in Germany, and I already own it, so i won't be trying to win another copy... :D

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 02:47 PM
Season 2 is already available in Germany, and I already own it, so i won't be trying to win another copy... :D Funnily enough I think its also available in the UK as well!

yardgames
Oct 20, 2005, 04:39 PM
Great sponsor. Maybe you should scrap that advertising campaign and get rid of the annoying flashy banners? Oh, darn! I'm gonna miss them! :D

admin
Oct 20, 2005, 05:14 PM
It seriously won't be a long campaign the actual end point is 10th November. It really is a short one this one!

Dewey
Oct 20, 2005, 07:29 PM
Regarding this competition, can i ask:
Is it just a forum competetion (so one of your members will definately win the DVD). Or is this a national or indeed an international contest?

Emrysgirl
Oct 20, 2005, 10:25 PM
This is so much better a sponsor than BP. I love SCRUBS! It's a truly awesome show and has quite a bit in common with MitM.

Although I have to agree, the animated thingy in your sig is distracting...almost as if they deliberately chose the worst pics.

admin
Oct 21, 2005, 10:37 AM
Regarding this competition, can i ask:
Is it just a forum competetion (so one of your members will definately win the DVD). Or is this a national or indeed an international contest? This is an international contest, it is not run by the forum at all, but by the DVD company producing Scrubs.

Dabney
Oct 21, 2005, 11:16 AM
Funnily enough I think its also available in the UK as well!

I just mentioned it because normally we are years behind with dvd releases (except Malcolm)

Dewey
Oct 21, 2005, 11:19 AM
This is an international contest, it is not run by the forum at all, but by the DVD company producing Scrubs.

So the odds of winning a DVD are likely to be 12,000,000-1 instead of 900-1? :)

admin
Oct 21, 2005, 02:05 PM
There are loads of copies of the DVD available so the odds are not as low as you may think.As soon as you take the survey you will be told if you have won or lost.

Dewey
Oct 21, 2005, 07:08 PM
Curiosity got the better of me this time.

...But I didn't win. :(

yardgames
Oct 21, 2005, 07:18 PM
Take it again; maybe you'll win next time.

samboo1
Oct 22, 2005, 09:18 AM
Can i ask what the sponsors actually do for the site?:o Its probably really obvious but...

yardgames
Oct 22, 2005, 09:51 AM
They pay David.

Ryebeach
Oct 23, 2005, 04:34 PM
Scrubs is a good show, consistant on laughs. It's probably my second favorite sitcom, behind MITM of course.;)

tjpeople
Oct 24, 2005, 05:49 AM
Well never really wathced scrubs, might do at some point, but hostpital thing anoy me find em boring (ever tho this one is werid n wacky)

Luckly for me i dont seen any banners anywhere!

CJman327
Oct 24, 2005, 03:49 PM
Was this post from last night, TJ? Because once again your typing is a little sloppy. Sorry, just asking!:D . Sorry it's offtopic.....And yeah, My mom likes Scrubs a lot. I do too. I haven't really watched it much though. Doesn't it stink at home when you're watching something kind of innaproppiate and something wicked funny happens but you're afraid to laugh at it with your parents in the room. Ugh!:D

samboo1
Oct 24, 2005, 03:56 PM
Was this post from last night, TJ?
No that one was from today cj!

I have never watched scrubs...i think i might though now...this thread has made me get an urge to watch it.:D

tjpeople
Oct 24, 2005, 07:04 PM
oi! enought dissing (thats is a silly word) my spelling/grammer. Im just lazy bout it. ;)

yardgames
Oct 24, 2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah, well, I'm beginning to have trouble understanding you so let's spruce it up a bit.

We're completely off-topic here and we've all expressed our opinions on the matter so this topic is closed.

admin
Oct 25, 2005, 05:27 AM
Since we've reached the "target" number for this sponsorship campaign I shall remove the banner from my signature, feel free to keep doing the survey though to have a chance to win a copy of Scrubs Season 2!

yardgames
Oct 25, 2005, 08:49 AM
Darn it! I'm gonna miss this ad campaign! :D Can other ad campaigns you do be as short as this one?

CJman327
Oct 25, 2005, 05:25 PM
I know! Were the sponsors mad at you, Admin?:D

admin
Nov 18, 2005, 05:36 PM
You will all be pleased to know this campaign is now officially over. Congratulations to those of you that one anything from the competition and many thanks to all of those that entered.

You will be pleased to know that we got into the top few sites and that results in a slightly larger pay off than normal!

NeCoHo
Nov 19, 2005, 06:12 AM
So, did anyone here win? I'm curious.