Theme park rides

samboo1

What are your thoughts on theme parks and rides guys??Have you experienced them in another country??
I love them! 100% awesome:D
Ok i get chicken when i see them but no matter what i go on them (even if it means puking 50 times! Although ive never done that!).
The most ive felt scared was when i went on the pepsi max at blackpool. I was so scared! Its pretty tall! And i was also nervous to go oblivion at Alton Towers. My friends do the honorable job of dragging me on no matter what i say!!
My favourite rides (baring in mind i havent been Florida);
1.Valhalla at Blackpool-a water ride (my favourite), and a real water ride where you could jump in a pool and get more wet on this. Not neccessarilly scary but i found it brilliant!
2.Nemisis at Alton towers-A suspended roller coaster, my favourite type. Really good and never boring throughout.
3.Air at alton towers- Not at all scary just relaxing:)

My worst rides;
1.Rita at alton towers- I queued for 3 hours and it was rubbish!!!
2.Top spin at the fair that come round every year- Never trust the local fair!! Im serious! I nearly fell out!! And it hurt really bad!
3.Pepsi max- most loved this ride but i found it boring. OK the drop was ace but thats it. And i queued for like 2 hours.

samboo1

Im going Blackpool pleasure beach tomorrow:D Im excited. Im gonna try and enjoy the pepsi max more than i did last time. Well i will say what i thought of it the second time round...and of course i get to go on the awesome Valhalla again!