Sandwiches

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Following my spaghetti thread, I thought I would ask about sandwiches. How do you like yours?

I have a friend who goes to Subway for a sandwich every night. They have it ready for him when he walks in. A footlong ham and cheese, microwaved. Not toasted, no mayo, no tomatoes, nothing. Just ham and cheese on bread, heated up.

So that's yoru basic sandwich.

I'm a bit more complex. I like a mixture of meats; a bit of ham, turkey, maybe a tad of pepperoni. Salami's good too. Throw on some cheese, tomatoes, and onions, and I'm good to go.

What sorts of sandwiches do you guys eat?

D

Deleted member 1693

At Subway, I order my sandwich with tuna, tomatoes, and lettuce. Nothing else.

But I also like ham, turkey, or beef on a sandwich I make myself.

AlexTheMartian

i used to get meatball sub at quiznos, until they stopped having it. and subway's meatball sub sucks imho.

my fav is now ham and cheese at quiznos (sort of like yardgames described, except i like to have mayo on it)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
My friend was getting ready for a concert and he was just finishing getting dressed up next to a female friend of his who was having problems zipping her skirt. He asks her what the problem is and she says no problem at all. He says what's under there causing issues, and she's like SUND-WEECHES are under here! Aw well maybe you had to be there.