Yes or No?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
There's no question; I'm just interested in hearing your answer. Are you a yes sort of person or a no sort of person? Is the glass half empty or half full, or what do you think of when you think of the options yes and no?

I purposely didn't make this a poll, because I'm looking for your thoughts and decisions on the manner and obviously I'm sort of out of thread ideas. :D

I have my opinion, but I'll share it after a few of you share yours.

admin

Retired Administrator
You must be very bored yg! :D Anyway, I believe you question is are you a pessimist or an optimist, rather than a yes or no type person, becaues that may imply you are a pushover.

I am probably a borderline optimist, most of the time, I will be happy and a "yes" person as you say, other times when I'm in a bad mood I become the ultra pessimist and grumble about absolutely anything.

samboo1

Im more of a pessimistic person id say. I complain about a lot of (when i think about it)useless things. I dont like it but its who i am. I wouldnt say im like Malcolm though! Although in Ida's dance when Malcolm compains about the noise of the birds; sadly that sounds like me:eek: !
Sure i can be optimistic but i look at the negative side a lot more than positive.
I doesnt make me hard to like or anything, i just suppose i can go on about things and get obssesive.

I'm more of a yes person as i do lots of things like if my friend wants me to get something i just say 'yes' or 'whatever'. I like a lot of people also say 'no'!!

D

Deleted member 1693

I find the bad in everything, but I'm really trying to change that. But it's hard for me to stand up for myself and I'm extremely loyal, so I have to say yes to most people. Trying to change that too.

I have a lot of problems. :D