The Ultimate MITM Quotes Quiz

arach

Nothing can be said against a little fun in here. :D

This should be a quiz where one puts in a quote from any Malcolm in the Middle episode, and the others have to guess in which episode (or easier: in which situation) this line was said, and by whom it was said.

I'm going to start. The one who guessed right may post another quote.

First quote: "He likes the juice from the wet half poured on to the dry."

Who said that and in which situation or episode?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: The ultimate MitM-quotes Quiz

That's easy! That was "Convention;" Craig was explaining to Dewey how to take care of Jellybean before he left.

Ok, here's mine:
"So I stayed up all last night thinking of a bunch of comebacks. And I even have potential comebacks for every potential comeback of her's."

arach

That's right, but it was from "Malcolm vs. Reese". :)

Your quote really sounds like Malcolm. Most likely from the older seasons. But that's all I can imagine right now...:(

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Was it MvR? Oh, Convention was the one with the hot babysitter wasn't it? My bad.

Yeah, it's Malcolm and it's from season 5

Dewey

Minimalistic

yardgames said:
"So I stayed up all last night thinking of a bunch of comebacks. And I even have potential comebacks for every potential comeback of her's."
Was it from Thanksgiving?

Amigo22

Super Moderator

That's from Malcolm's Job

And a new quote:

Hal: "ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE THROWING OUT STUFF THAT'S NOT EVEN MINE!"

allison

That´s from "Malcolm babysits"

New quote:
Reese: "Dewey, you´re wearing an invitation to an ass-kicking."

arach

Another guess: I believe it was after Commandante Spengler chopped off Francises flower with his hook. I don't know in which episode that happened.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

No, no I know it. I know the storyline, but hte ep title escapes me. It's from season one or maybe early season 2. Francis is still in military school. He takes a break to help out with some all-female play, and he's loving it because the females are really hot and he gets to do stuff like rub lotion on their backs; the females also love him because normally boys just guack at them, which leads to their conclusion that Francis is gay.

allison

I think High school play was the episode with the flower, so you´re both right.

edit: @Yardgames:
The episode you´re talking about is "Lois vs evil"

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Allison, Arach and Appanah all guessed it. It's from High School Play. I'll make my new quote easier this time:

Dewey: "I hate my brothers, I only like me, I hate my brothers, I only like me..."

arach

That was easy. Just had to check the Cold Openers of Season One. (I hope that's not cheating... :eek:)

It's Lois vs. Evil.

Next one: Dewey: "Fine, I'll do it. But I just wanted you to know - If some crazy couple steals me and then raises me as a girl, it's on your head!"

Just let me know if you need any hints. ;)

Dewey

Minimalistic

Another easy one:

Reese: What are you looking at; monkey-boy?