Erik, Frankie and Justin

I think we talk too much about characters in Malcolm in the Middle. For a change it would be nice to post about what happens in real life. What they get up to, premiers, films!! You can include other actors/actreses too if they are in Malcolm in the Middle. Here i have listed some information about Erik for the minute:
Erik Per Sullivan:-Dewey Wilkerson:
Erik is a fine young actor for the age of 14. Ever since a young age he's fitted into his parts very well. Here are some of the films he's been in and what/who he played (newest to oldest):
Once Not Far From Home (2005)- The little boy (Jimmy)
Christmas with the Kranks (2004)- Spike Frohmeyer
Finding Nemo (2003)- Sheldon (a seahorse)
Unfaithful (2002)- Charlie Summer
(The adventures of) Joe Dirt (2001)- Little Joe Dirt
Wendigo (2001)-Miles
The Cider House Rules (1999)- Fuzzy
Armageddon (1998) (uncredited)- boy with rocket ship.
Erik has appeared on the Nickelodeon Kids choice awards in 2002 and appears regularly at Premiers! There are a few facts about Erik that you'd probably like to know:
-He's Black belt Taekwondo!!
-His dad owns a Mexican restaurant called the Alamo.
-His parents are called Anne and Fred.
-His mum is Sweedish and can speak the language fluently!!
-He is an only child
-Took summer camps at the Milford Performing arts Center at Milford, Massachusetts!!
To me, Erik seems a bit sweet, well a fairly shy guy who can probably get away with anything. He's only about 4foot11 for 14 so everyone will think he's very sweet. He's a great actor too, he'll do very well as an adult and is an honour student at school too so he can do anything he wants to do. Apparently i hear he likes Jazz music so he's fairly individual which i respect a lot. He also likes skiing and Boogie Boarding so to me he seems like he has a great personallity!!
My sources:IMDB: The internet movie database: imdb.com

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Im sure the mods will do this but you managed to repeat post twice in another thread and post the same new thread three time! be more carefull, nice idea but this should also be in tiki louge, not the wilk times as its aint directly mitm related!