Insider's Guide Follow-up

reese35

inGuide Diary

Remember the MITM insider's guide for season 1? Well, right now, season 6 is under construction. Here's episodes 1-3. I'll be giving you a segment every 3 episodes I finish.

Mike Parson (Reese35)

reese35

inGuide Makeover

While doing season 6, I had a little epiphany about the look. So I decided to another "Extreme Makeover." I added and took away some pictures, phased out Anklepants font, replaced Funky typeface with the Malcolm logo, redid the bios section, and split it into chapters. Here's the new look for inGuide! And I'm making it a mission to have season 6 done by Christmas Day as a present for the voting community.

Refer back to Insider's Guide on MITM and check out Malcolm inGuide Cover and inGuide - Malcolm for a "before-after" comparison.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: inGuide Makeover

Very nice indeed. Which seaosn six episode are you referring to that we find out where they live? I thought that debate was still raging.

reese35

Re: inGuide Diary

Here's the gist so far - I'm done with the first half of season 6. Right now, I'm on Living Will. I'm doing the episode details first and posting the pics later (resizing and rearranging the pictures take a while.) That will be the same for the rest of the season. Wish me luck!

reese35

Re: inGuide Diary

Finished TL, now on Ida Loses a Leg. And I've tweaked the intro and replaced the current Global logo with the new one, soon to be released February 6 - Super Bowl sunday.

reese35

Okay. Christmas Eve today. I'm really gonna have to put things in full power today. Maybe it'll premier today, maybe tomorrow. But I promise you, you won't be disappointed when this comes in. Right now, i'm on Butterflies - 6 more eppies to go.

samboo1

You can do it!:D You might not do it for my time zone but you will for yours...lets see. 4 hours to finish here. Something like 9 in Orlando? Yeah you'll finish it in time. The guides are great as well, so keep it up!
p.s- classic avatar Mike :D

reese35

Finished w/ ID. I'm taking a break to find pics, then moving on w/ Motivational Speaker. I would have done it sooner, but I have a babysitting job.

reese35

OK. Christmas morn. Finished w/ Motivational Speaker and Stilts. Now, that we're into the finals, I'll do the photos after each eppy After I finish w/ MS and Stilts, it's Buseys Take A Hostage.

reese35

Just finishing up on BTAH. Next it's the season finale, proofreading and a premiere. I'm guessing 5:00, 5:30 tops.