MITM - "Fifteen Minutes"

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I enjoyed it too, although it definitely seemed to be more a season 1 ep than an S7 ep, didn't it? Nothing they could do nowadays.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah, I thought it was more a Season 1 ep too. It should have been made into a proper ep, would have been funny to watch.

Yes, i think it is amazing. I've been thinking it must be hard to remember all of the lines (especially for Erik as he started young) although it's great but i agree with yardgames: it's season 1!!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I've been thinking it must be hard to remember all of the lines (especially for Erik as he started young)
Yeah, it would definitely have been hard to memorize his lines. But as everyone has probably seen in the Bloopers/Outtakes, it has also been hard for the cast to not laugh during filming. I'm surprised there have been no bloopers of scenes with Lois yelling at the boys. How could she have faked being angry so easily anyway?

rzombie1988

This is an interesting screenplay but I don't think it is legit. It does seem like it would make an awesome episodes though. Heres, why I don't think it is legit:

1. It seems too long for a regular episode. It would have to be a two parter.

2. They mention the name Wilkerson, which they wouldn't do. They even hint at it a second time.

3. Dewey would not be that young to sit in the shopping cart seat.