New Ratings

CJman327

I have som new ideas for the episode guide. We could actually be able to rate the episode from 1 to 5 stars! And these would be the ratings:

"Bottom"
"Hot"
"Mega Hot"
"Ultra Hot!!!!!"

We could also rate them in a panel where it says:1 Star, 2 Stars, 3 Stars, 4 Stars, 5 Stars. And the average would be put down(already done)but in a rather more specific manner.:D Hope you like my ideas!:)
--CJMAN327:D

admin

Retired Administrator
CJman327 said:
I have som new ideas for the episode guide. We could actually be able to rate the episode from 1 to 5 stars! And these would be the ratings:

"Bottom"
"Hot"
"Mega Hot"
"Ultra Hot!!!!!"

We could also rate them in a panel where it says:1 Star, 2 Stars, 3 Stars, 4 Stars, 5 Stars. And the average would be put down(already done)but in a rather more specific manner.:D Hope you like my ideas!:)
--CJMAN327:D

I have decided against saying an episode is "Poor" or "Bottom" so I do not have that kind of thing really.

Hot and Mega Hot exist obviously.

The problem with having a drop down is that those things are not worked out by standard numbers (eg an interger) They are worked out by decimals. I think HOT is 4.3 and Mega HOT is 4.65 or something like that.