Spoilers: 703 Reese vs. Stevie

admin

Retired Administrator
Air Date: 10/21/05 (FRIDAY)
Time Slot: 8:30 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX

Spoiler for Reese vs. Stevie (MIM-703):
Episode Title: "Reese vs. Stevie" (MIM-703)
WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S FIRE ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, ON FOX
When Hal catches Dewey smoking, he makes a pact with him that he'll stop drinking coffee if Dewey kicks the habit, but after a few unsuccessful attempts to beat their addictions, they both start sneaking around. Meanwhile, Reese picks a fight with Stevie and their confrontation gets heated on the "Reese vs. Stevie" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Oct. 21 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-703) (TV-PG V)

Cast: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, Bryan Cranston as Hal, Frankie Muniz as Malcolm, Christopher Masterson as Francis, Justin Berfield as Reese, Erik Per Sullivan as Dewey and Craig Lamar Traylor as Stevie.
Guest Cast: Gary Anthony Williams as Abe, James Rodriguez as Jamie and Lukas Rodriguez as Jamie.

Source: futoncritic

samboo1

That sounds wierd.
Spoiler for about the episode:
Dewey is certainly getting some habits. But smoking?!!?
Nah. That just doesnt seem like Dewey!:eek:

allison

What´s going on with that kid? He
Spoiler for about Dewey:
shaves, now he smokes...??

He´s defintely growing up faster than his brothers. :D But the episode sounds interesting.

willdubbs

Seriously that's totally insane! Dewey
Spoiler for spoiler:
who cannot quit smoking! That means he's dependent on cigarette at his age! He's not even 13 yet and he has to quit smoking!
Dewey is not the kind of boy who does stupid stuff like that, did they confuse with Malcolm or what?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Very, very, very werid! i can hardly beleive it really, but it does sorta show issues that do happen to real teenagers (in refernace to my thread on the matter)

Malcoholic

I like what I'm reading about Dewey. This character stopped being a credible human being sometime in season six and became a purely cerebral creature. I miss the old (young) Dewey who turned into a ravenous beast in "Company Picnic," threw temper tantrums, and swallowed things he shouldn't. What I'm reading tells me the new production team has re-thought this role and realized that a 13-year old boy with a fully developed intellect and a fully mature character is unworkable as a comic character. Like any real boy, Dewey needs self-inflicted problems and needs to make mistakes. I'm really looking forward to this season more than ever.

willdubbs

Would you like to know a little more?

[SPOILER="Reese vs Stevie" from Tv guide]
An angry Reese threatens Stevie, who dreads a licking; cigarettes hook Dewey, thanks to scads of packs hidden by ex-smoker Hal; and Lois tries to get Jammie to talk by prattling on and on and on.

For those who would like to see Jamie talking, you will be probably done with that episode.
[/SPOILER]

samboo1

willdubbs said:
cigarettes hook Dewey, thanks to scads of packs hidden by ex-smoker Hal
I was wondering how Dewey actually came about getting the cigarettes. Thanks willdubbs.

samboo1

Yeah i just got that. Google alerts:D I was gonna post it as well. I dont understand the
Spoiler for hidden:
truth commercial
bit.