Season 7 Premiere Preview on FOX.com website

admin

Retired Administrator
There are now not one but 2 FOX Previews of Malcolm in the Middle on the FOX.com website. I have written something about them, and two posts down I have uploaded some videcaps of the promo.

Everyone should be able to view it but myself and samboo1 had some initial trouble with playing it - though the problems appear to have gone now.

I though this deserved a new thread since it is now available to everyone to comment on.

I thought it looked VERY promising, and I am actually quite excited to see this season. I really thought they had brought back the "clever" Malcolm in this clip, as well as the happy and adventoruous malcolm (we actually see Malcolm smile!). Plus they are off doing something stupid and naughty - perfect fun! Brilliant

I hope it is what my expectations of it are now!

Spoiler for Clip Information:

The first involves Malcolm and Reese discussing going to the burning man festival, and them writing on toilet paper where they are. Followed by a second clip of Hal dragging the boys in after they were hitchhiking to get there, after he found their message (due to an undercooked chicken of Lois'!)

The second clip involves Lois and Hal at the Burning Man festival, Hal is offering everyone free food, when Lois comes back after meeting a female "tribe".

samboo1

Re: Season 7 Premiere FOX Preview

Yeah, just watched it now! Love it!

Spoiler for Details of the clips.:

The bit where Malcolm is measuring out the toilet paper for each member!! Classic MITM!!

admin

Retired Administrator
Re: Season 7 Premiere FOX Preview

If anyone is having a bit of trouble with the FOX.com clips I have taken some vidcaps of it here.

reese35

Well, there's only one more bright spot in all this... I got a few quotes to use for the season 7 insider's guide.

samboo1

Thought so. Lol. That would of been pretty impressive.BTW i like your signature Reese35. Its funny.:D (the posting bit)

Anyway the preview...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well it look brilliant, strange they would release trailer like that so close why not earlier?, anyways its good that they did, cuase going cold turkey was becoming impossible! that little fix might keep me going till friday :D

allison

I haven´t seen the video yet, but the pictures look quite promising. I like the fact that mitm season openers are always kind of a "holiday episode" (at least they don´t take place at their house).
By the way I don´t think that any of them look much older than in the previous season (as somebody said). :D But maybe that´s just because I´ve only seen the pictures.

Dewey

Minimalistic
admin said:
The MITMVC has gained high quality versions of these two clips for its members.

http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/clips/malcolm_s7e130b_700.wmv
http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/clips/malcolm_s7e130a_700.wmv

To preserve bandwidth for others to use, please ensure you right click and save rather than stream these clips.
Thats really cool. I have a question though - just how did you manage to save the video clips? Can it be done from the site - i thought they only streamed. Maybe you got them elsewhere or you have dedicated software?

I am intereted to know - not for this situation (you did it for us :)), but in a general sense.

admin

Retired Administrator
Dewey said:
Thats really cool. I have a question though - just how did you manage to save the video clips? Can it be done from the site - i thought they only streamed. Maybe you got them elsewhere or you have dedicated software?

I am intereted to know - not for this situation (you did it for us :)), but in a general sense.
They were from another source, sadly I haven't found a way to download from a flash stream... but I can from a Windows Media Stream! :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Thanks for the clips. Wish they would stop having Lois with pigtails, they look so stupid. And when Dewey came in, I expected him to, or threaten to, rat Malcolm and Reese out after he discovered them talking about it. Can't wait to see the full ep.

It seems such an amazing episode which i totally can't wait to see. I'm practically counting the days until it's on British Television. I need to see it!!

On a post on this site there were thumbnails of pictures about Season 7 'Burning Man'. I saw this picture of Jamie and i couldmn't believe how old he looked. The actor/twins!! must be at least 3 years old or he wouldn't have looked so...older!!