CeCe Tsou...Vivian

"Health Insurance" Episode: #7.2 - 7 October 2005

Yun Choi...Mike
Richard V. Licata...Cochran
Diana Murphy...Connie
Wes Robinson...Richard

"Halloween" Episode: #7.4 - 28 October 2005

Alex Weed... Karl

There is no more information. Do any of you guys know of any guest stars in Season 7 or ask about these stars!! :)

admin

Retired Administrator
A good find MRD, I'll add them to the Season 7 Dossier. :D

Next time be careful of the formatting, the forums don't accept HTML, so they kind of mess it up, especially tables.

fox123

In season 7 I would like to see a few celebrities like;

Will Smith,

Brad Pitt,

J LO

Scissor Sisters.

Wow It would be well cool if the Scissor sisters appeared on MITM. Malcolm and others could recreate them and go to a competition to show their band off. And the scissor sisters could judge them.

fOX

xxx

The scissor sisters are a pop group from New York i think. Yardgames: If you want to know more abou this group, simply go on www.scissorsisters.com for a load of information on them!!

I'd love to see:

Ryan Pinkston- Quintuplets, Nothing but the truth, Punk'd.
He could be a friend of Malcolm in season 7, that would be amazing!!

Paris Hilton: The Simple Life.
Personally i don't go much on this woman but she'd be OK at one of Richies big House Partie's eh?:)

admin

Retired Administrator
This thread has now gone off topics, and is along the similar lines of another thread: What Celebrities Would You Like To See In Season 7? which also managed to go off topic :D!

I think we have speculated about guest appearances enough now, especially bands etc. MITM has relatively low profile guest appearances, so don't expect anything big.

Therefore this thread is closed.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
The celebrity thread was pretty much just a subset of this one from the beginning, wasn't it? I mean, celebrities are guest appearances. Therefore, they should be merged rather than closing it.

admin

Retired Administrator
This one originally had official guest star listings, now it appears its just going to go down the same road as the above mentioned thread. I shall keep them seperate this time.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I won't merge them then, and eventually I'll get tired of overriding your closed command and replying anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.