Season 7 Premiere FOX Preview

CJman327

I saw the preview for it and the characters look much older!
It's funny, Reese tells Malcolm as it shwos the Burning Man festival as Hal is driving a van crazily and Lois becomes member of some sort of tribe thing, and Malcolm has a girl with her laying down with her as Malcolm is smiling and Reese is in shock at Lois dancing! It looks great! Rosanna Arquette guest stars and many other guest stars do to!:D
(And they have a new ending scene for Malcolm where Malcolm is hula hooping and Lois and Hal are dancing as the kids look at them funnily!)
--CJMAN327:)

admin

Retired Administrator
Screenshots, photographs etc. of the preview would be cool. If anyone sees it again, if you are able to record it we can host it! :D

Sounds quite good, hopefully a good episode well emerge on Friday

admin

Retired Administrator
CJman327 said:
What do you mean by "host it"?
We can put it onto our webspace here at the MITMVC, ie you don't have to find your own web host because we already have one :D

reese35

You better thank heaven I'm a recording freak. I got that preview when I was watching/recording "The War at Home" yesterday.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
OMG ! you have to post it1 why havent we heard about this preview before? has it just started showing? where is MITM18? arhhh.....i need season 7 :D

CJman327

I have DVR and I am such a recording freak! I have New Neighbors, Grandma Sues, Lois' Sister, Hal's Birthday etc.

CJman327

Sorry guys, I just can't get pics. If I take a picture of the preview and put it on the site, it's illegal. So I have no other options. But! Only 4 more days until the Season 7 Premiere!:D

packer-backer

The preview looks really funn. The only people who seem to look a lot older to me are Dewey and Hal. The preview shows
Spoiler for preview info:
Reese telling Dewey that there are going to be naked women at the place. It also shows Malcolm sleeping with somebody and Reese dancing around in a diaper. It looks hilarious.
I wasnt really sure if this should go in a spoiler tag. Its not really a huge spoiler, but better be safe than sorry.

admin

Retired Administrator
CJman327 said:
Sorry guys, I just can't get pics. If I take a picture of the preview and put it on the site, it's illegal. So I have no other options. But! Only 4 more days until the Season 7 Premiere!:D
There is nothing illegal about taking pictures of an advert and placing them on the site. If anyone wants them removed we can do it anyway. I doubt FOX is going to care, after all its just more promotion to them for free

reese35

For the American viewers, just keep watching
logo-fox-tv.GIF
!

For the worldwide viewers, just keep watching this forum!

admin

Retired Administrator
CJman327 said:
I took the pics but I'm still unsure...
Its up to you CJ, I am not going to force you. Especially since many of us are now looking at the trailers on the FOX.com website. I have also taken some pics of the trailers and posted them in the forums in the same thread.