The darkest secrets of MITM characters

admin

Retired Administrator
We all know what each MITM characters secrets are, but what secrets have they told each other and which have they kept secret! :D

Firstly...

Hal
  • He has never told anyone about the rollerskating to Queen in the school playground, even when questioned about the bill for $300 of sequines.
  • He burnt the red dress (this was as secret until Stilts!)
  • Still has a cigar every now and then
  • Took the boys stock car racing
Lois
  • Never told anyone how much she enjoyed massages
  • Craig admitted he loved her.
  • Still smokes everyday (revealed to Malcolm, but no one else)
Lois & Hal
  • The car hijacking, and dumping in a river
Francis
  • His marriage to Piama, until he told the family on Hal's birthday.
Reese
  • Bunked school to go stock car racing
  • Had a crush on a girl in "Cheerleader" (until Malcolm found out)
Malcolm
  • Abondoning Stevie in "Sleepover"
  • Bunked school for a week in "Stock Car Races" although Lois did find out eventually
Dewey
  • How he got the money to buy the washing machines, and what he did to get it
  • Buying a Piano to play in his "15 minutes"
  • What really happened to the babysiter in "Water Park"
  • Went stock car racing instead of to school.
Has anyone any other constructive ideas to add, secrets held by one of the Wilkersons that we know about but no one else does! :D

Yes there are many dark secrets in Malcolm in the Middle. I've seen lots in episodes. Here is a few of them::

- The Wilkerson boys never confessed that Malcolm hit his head and went to hospital in the episode 'Home alone 4'

- In the episode 'Chads Sleepover, Chad colours in all the letters because he is emotionally disturbed then Hal secretly says to Chad, he used to be like it but never told any of the Wilkersons about it!!

- In the episode 'Zoo' (i'm not sure if this is true but here it goes:) Malcolm and Dewey get caught in with a tiger and nobody ever finds out about it and also, Reese gets chased by a goat too!!

admin

Retired Administrator
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
Yes there are many dark secrets in Malcolm in the Middle. I've seen lots in episodes. Here is a few of them::

- The Wilkerson boys never confessed that Malcolm hit his head and went to hospital in the episode 'Home alone 4'

- In the episode 'Chads Sleepover, Chad colours in all the letters because he is emotionally disturbed then Hal secretly says to Chad, he used to be like it but never told any of the Wilkersons about it!!

- In the episode 'Zoo' (i'm not sure if this is true but here it goes:) Malcolm and Dewey get caught in with a tiger and nobody ever finds out about it and also, Reese gets chased by a goat too!!
Those are some excellent ones. I totally forgot about Malcolm requiring stiches in "Home Alone 4". And the Hal being crazy all this time is also an excellent one!

I am not so sure about the Zoo one, I am pretty sure that they all found out, as I can remember a telephone call made by Lois to Francis where she said that the Zoo had agreed to to press charges on Reese if they didn't sue them for Malcolm and Dewey in the Tigers Cage!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
In Butterflies, Hal says that he has "four or five secrets" he's already keeping from Lois, although the audience doesn't know what they are anymore than Lois does.

Squeaky Yugi

Lois: Can't stand littering

Hal: Took a nude picture of Lois asleep

Talks to his personalities

Held Dewey by his ears as a baby (Bonus clip on the website)

Francis: Doesn't count because he lives so far away

Reese: His wishing hole

Malcolm: The secret exit out of their room
Dewey: Believes that gnomes are real

reese35

Squeaky Yugi said:
Lois: Can't stand littering

Hal: Took a nude picture of Lois asleep

Talks to his personalities

Held Dewey by his ears as a baby (Bonus clip on the website)

Francis: Doesn't count because he lives so far away

Reese: His wishing hole

Malcolm: The secret exit out of their room
Dewey: Believes that gnomes are real
I think that Hal's picture of Lois was revealed in Chad's Sleepover and that Reese's wishing hole was revealed in Malcolm Films Reese. Maybe the secret exit could have been revealed in Health Scare.

Squeaky Yugi

True, but Lois did find out about the cutting school and what they did in "stock car races." She knows they cut school, and sees "Nascar" branded onto Hal's forehead.

CJman327

Here's another Dewey one...

He never told about the money he earned from becoming "El Great Foldo" in Malcolm Films Reese.

Malcolm never admitted he was seeing Nicki (even though Lois knew and Hal might've found out in Kicked Out)

Francis never told Lois, Hal or the boys where the stash is in "Stilts"

Hal never told the audience about what he did to save the guy in "Living Will"!:mad:

Jimmy Junior

Hal and Lois have an ensuite toilet which the boys don't know about.

If it hadn't been his only way to keep himself out of prison, Hal wouldn't have told anyone that he skived off work on Fridays for several years.

Ida kept her Christmas presents to the family in a cupboard under her stairs, becuase she always felt they didn't deserve them. I can't remember if anyone other than Francis found out.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Jimmy Junior said:
Ida kept her Christmas presents to the family in a cupboard under her stairs, becuase she always felt they didn't deserve them. I can't remember if anyone other than Francis found out.

Only Francis knows that one. I loved that scene.

Francis- "Hey, theres that Donatello action figure I wanted when I was 5."
Ida- "I was going to give it to you on Christmas, but when mommy asked you to say hello to me you called me 'Poopy' and I hung up."

Squeaky Yugi

Some more:

Lois smoked after she and Hal agreed to quit, and then she quit again

Francis never told anyone how much he hated his job in Alaska

Lois enjoyed the hot tub

Dewey let Bernard go and replaced him with a lint ball.

Dewey broke a vase and hid it from Lois ("Baby" cold opener

Lois probably never found out about Malcolm firing the gun

The boys kept their diving board a secret

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Was Lois' obsession with the massage guy at the Lucky Aide mentioned? Her obsession was never revealed to anyone other then another cashier at Lucky Aide.