What can we expect from [insert character here] this season!

admin

Retired Administrator
What can we expect from certain characters this season. Well it has already been suggested in many threads what people want, so here are some of my ideas for the main five characters. Feel free to post a similar post afterwards with what you would expect each of the main five/six characters to do...

Malcolm: I would expect him this season to graduate high school, perhaps making it to Harvard, only being told by his parents that he will have to pay the fees by himself, and get a job.

Reese: I think this season Lois and Hal will expect nothing of Reese, due to last years performance, and I'll expect he's grounded for the bulk of the season as well. He will either suprise his parents and end up going to Harvard with Malcolm, or quit school and do something like cooking etc.

Dewey: Well many suggestions of voice breaking and shaving, well I think shaving is a definite this season, but perhaps girls as well for Dewey. Maybe he will finally be moved into the Krelboyne class...

Lois & Hal: I don't really know about these two.... :D

Francis & Piama: I think it would be nice if this season Francis and Piama could start a family, the season finale could indeed by Piama giving birth to new baby Francis Jr!

I agree with you on all of these, especially the Harvard one which is particularly good but you havent mentioned Jamie. What do you think he will do in Season 7?

admin

Retired Administrator
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I agree with you on all of these, especially the Harvard one which is particularly good but you havent mentioned Jamie. What do you think he will do in Season 7?
Ah, well perhaps we will see Jamie talk (might require a change in actor, or depend on the actor talking though). He may also start pre-school or something, that could be interesting. Maybe a closer bond between him and Dewey, or indeed him and Reese may occur! :D

samboo1

Well, i agree with admin with the expectations and im excepting we might see Jamie have his first words but not much more.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think it would be good and natural to see Jamie talk, but I think they'll have trouble finding an actor that young that can remember lines.

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
I think it would be good and natural to see Jamie talk, but I think they'll have trouble finding an actor that young that can remember lines.
A very good point, children that age are difficult enough to deal with simply walking on and off set. Mostly done via attracting their attention to something and stuff. It would be very difficult to get an actor that age to say lines, I suspect they will only do it if they know they have an actor capable of it.

Emrysgirl

admin said:
Malcolm: I would expect him this season to graduate high school, perhaps making it to Harvard, only being told by his parents that he will have to pay the fees by himself, and get a job.
I like the idea, but you'll have to choose a school other than Harvard. This is really getting into details, but I'm going through the entire college applications process now, so I really have this stuff down.

You see, Harvard, Yale and Princeton are now completely need based schools. Which means that they no longer give out merit scholarships. Instead, they make sure that anyone they admit is able to come to the school i.e. they'll pay you're way, find you an on-campus job or arrange for decent, low interest loans. For families with an annual income of 48,000 or less (a category the Wilkersons would probably fall under), the tuition is $0.

So, Malcolm wouldn't need money to go to Harvard. Maybe a school like MIT, Caltech or Stanford.

All that to say, pick another good school:D!...college applications and physics are really taking over my life:(.

admin said:
new baby Francis Jr!
I hate it when people name their babies after themselves...I think it's really arrogant.

I think it might be Yale, Malcolm will get into. I also think Dewey should join Band Camp or something but he should play trumpet or some brass instrument. That would be classic!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
There is one thing wrong with the band thing:

Band Camp is a week of Marching Band practice a couple of weeks before the season starts. Now, Dewey may want to join his school band, or something, but he can't join Band Camp, you must survive band camp, not join it. :)

I'm sorry, it's just when a band term(s) is used incorrectly, I jump on it and correct it.

Emrysgirl

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I think it might be Yale, Malcolm will get into.
No, as I already mentioned, Harvard, Yale and Princeton are need-blind, need-based. He wouldn't have to pay a tuition, so the plot wouldn't work.

fox123

This season i want to see more of Reese with his top off.
Malcolm, I want to see less of.
I wanna see more of lucky aide.
I wanna hear Jamie talk.
The family should go to San Fransisco for a holiday
:)

Personally i agree with fox123 in a way as Reese with a shirt off.....woo hoo!! I don't want to see less of Malcolm though, he's the whole point of Malcolm in the Middle and Jamie...oh yes. I'd also like to see Hal and Lois grow into their old age!!