No cliff hanger?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I was just wondering, there was no cliff hanger at the end of Mrs tri county, and i wonder if they had decided not to becuase they didnt know whether they had the 7th season.

What if it had been the final season? not the best ending episode i have to say....with reese crying.

admin

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
I was just wondering, there was no cliff hanger at the end of Mrs tri county, and i wonder if they had decided not to becuase they didnt know whether they had the 7th season.

What if it had been the final season? not the best ending episode i have to say....with reese crying.
Well if that was their intention it was probably the worst season finally ever. You would have though season 7 or not they would have ended it with a cliff hanger :D

allison

Season 2 and 3 also didn´t end with a cliffhanger. But you´re probably right. I think at the time when they filmed the episode they weren´t sure if there would be a 7th season. Though i think I read somewhere that Stilts was supposed to be the season finale, but for some reason they aired this episode before Mrs Tri County.
It would have been a strange ending, indeed. I didn´t really like the scene, the only funny thing about it was the guy who watched Reese while he was crying and waving. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, Stilts was supposed to be the S6 finale, which would have made the perfect finale, but Fox wanted Stilts for the premiere of Animation Domination (you'll recall everyone thought this ep would be animated) so they got flipped around.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
just a little mistake mrs tri county was the series final, but not of the last series.