Malcolm In The Middle Survivor (Voting Game)

What character would you vote off?

• Lois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hal

• Malcolm

• Reese

• Dewey

• Francis

• Craig

• Total voters

CJman327

Let's play "Malcolm In The Middle Survivor"! The first challenge is - Lois' Birthday.

Someone posts a summary of this episode and we'll vote off whoever gets the least votes on this episode. Let's play!:)

Spoiler for VOID IF REMOVED:
Sorry, you have been disqualified.

samboo1

Re: Malcolm In The Middle Survivor

Erm...ok. So i vote for the character i least like? Theres the summary btw.

MITM Episode Guide said:
Lois is feeling under-appreciated. She gives the boys thirty dollars to buy her something. What Lois gets is a eyeglass repair kit, throat lozenges and a dirt bike magazine. The boys get twenty dollars of candy. After a few plot twists they end up serenading her with their love and kicking clown butt. Meantime, Francis meets and gorgeous Amaani but he is too occupied with his mother to pay much attention to her. When he jumps into the clown milieu she walks.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Malcolm In The Middle Survivor

I'm afraid I don't understand the point either. Maybe I'll play a little later after I have a few more examples.

In the future, please keep the rep info private--that's not public information. Thanks.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
5 more votes for what? i dont get this, is it the first to 10 and then they are removed? cause it thats the case i wont work, cuase getting 10 votes to get person off is hard enought becuase you can vote more than once.....or have i misunderstood?

admin

Retired Administrator
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
Craig is so annoying!!
Please ensure your posts are constructive in future. Justification is always a good way of making your post more interesting, and more likely that people will find your post fun, or interesting.

packer-backer

Alot of people voted off Craig. I dont blame them. Hes a really boring character. And in the later season hes a really mean person too.

samboo1

I voted Lois since i thought she was being unfair in that episode. I know shes always unfair but in 'Lois' birthday' i felt as if she could of delt with the situation, since she has put up with so much more.

I absolutely hate Craigs guts. He's an annoying, overweight Lois lover. He is so lazy and relies on the Wilkersons to do things for him. Lois doesn't like him too so that's a pretty good thing!