UK Season 7 Premiere

admin

Retired Administrator
This is just a general thread to stop all the questioning.

Member david195 has reporated that SKY ONE have announced their January schedules and Season 7 of 'Malcolm in the Middle' premieres on New Year's Day at 7.00 pm. The season premiere Burning Man will air on 01/01/06 with episodes running on consecutive Sundays throughout January. Episodes will reportedly be repeated on the following Friday at 8.30pm.

At present these times are only on official SKY ONE press release schedule, as it is so far in advance things may change so check back regularly to ensure you don't miss it!

Burning Man - Sunday 1st January 2006, 7.00 pm
Health Insurance - Sunday 8th January, 7.00 pm
Reese vs. Stevie - Sunday 15th January, 7.00 pm
Halloween - Sunday 22nd January, 7.00 pm
Jessica Stays Over - Sunday 29th January, 7.00 pm

Episodes will also be repeated on the following Friday at 8.30 pm.
http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=11255
The BBC are currently showing Season 5 of Malcolm in the Middle, I would expect them to start showing Season 6 in July 2006, and Season 7 in July 2007.

We will confirm these dates when the schedules are published, but for now don't confuse the US premiere with the UK premiere.

I want to know when Malcolm in the Middle season 7 starts in October. I would think end of September/October. I'm desperate to know so can i hear from one of you that seriously know?

admin

Retired Administrator
Did you read my post MRD?

We have written off to BSKYB to confirm the season premiere, I very much doubt it will be october or september, it will most likely be January as I said. I have judged what I say on previous years, I haven't plucked the numbers out of thin air!

If anyone here knew they would have said, the fact is no one does, thats why they can't tell you. The point of this thread was the give people an idea until we get confirmation. As soon as we do we shall post it in the news section as well as here.

admin

Retired Administrator
I can now 100% confirm that SKY are going to be airing Season 7 of Malcolm in the Middle.

As yet, my SKY viewer information correspondent does not know when they will start airing it, but expect January, until futhur information arises.

Reesefan639

Cool. Uhh.... on my TV, there is no Jamie, and francis is still at military school (Or whatever). I used to see the ones with jamie, but they''ve just gone.....

david195

Good news for all UK fans:

Sky One have announced their January schedules and season 7 of 'Malcolm in the Middle' premieres on New Year's Day at 7.00 pm. You have to remember this is Sky we're talking about so tings still could change but here's the tentative rundown:

Roll on January!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Horray for the UK! And by then, I should be seeing all the eps too (Sam knows what I'm talking about). :D

admin

Retired Administrator
david195 said:
Good news for all UK fans:

Sky One have announced their January schedules and season 7 of 'Malcolm in the Middle' premieres on New Year's Day at 7.00 pm. You have to remember this is Sky we're talking about so tings still could change but here's the tentative rundown:

Roll on January!
Finally some good news for UK fans. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to place this info in a much bigger "annoucment thread".

vinnymonster

Yeah, its one of the brightest comedys since Mork & Mindy (yes, I'm an old fogey!). Glad to here season 7 is starting, I just hope theres enough of Piama in it :D

simon_4420

I was just looking at the "TV Guide" function on SKY and it doesn't say that there will be an episode of MITM at 7:00pm 01/01/06, (according to the line up) "Busey's Run Away" is showing at 5:30pm 01/01/06 and on Monday 02/01/06 is "Standee" and continuing on with season 6 with "Pearl Harbour". So when does Season 7 actually start?

(Sorry if this is wrong or you already know this)

admin

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
I was just looking at the "TV Guide" function on SKY and it doesn't say that there will be an episode of MITM at 7:00pm 01/01/06, (according to the line up) "Busey's Run Away" is showing at 5:30pm 01/01/06 and on Monday 02/01/06 is "Standee" and continuing on with season 6 with "Pearl Harbour". So when does Season 7 actually start?

(Sorry if this is wrong or you already know this)

A good spot simon, you are correct, they appear to be showing Season 6 again, followed by Season 1. What have they done with Season 7! Well this was an early press release and it appears they have changed their minds!

Looks like we shall have to break the bad news to everyone. No new Malcolm on the 1st. :(

samboo1

But, you know the sky magazine you get every month through the door? I was looking and there is a pic of Malcolm from season 7 and it says that the new season is starting then, on new years day. Surely they cant change that?:confused:

simon_4420

admin said:
A good spot simon, you are correct, they appear to be showing Season 6 again, followed by Season 1. What have they done with Season 7! Well this was an early press release and it appears they have changed their minds!

Looks like we shall have to break the bad news to everyone. No new Malcolm on the 1st. :(

Sure is bad news! Although there is alittle bit of good news from that... they are showing season 1!!:D but I really want to know when they intend to show season 7!! although I've already seen the first 9 episodes.

I hope its soon!!

simon_4420

samboo1 said:
But, you know the sky magazine you get every month through the door? I was looking and there is a pic of Malcolm from season 7 and it says that the new season is starting then, on new years day. Surely they cant change that?:confused:

Maybe they are intending to show it later in Jan, as they are showing the first episodes of season 6 in quick succession??

admin

Retired Administrator
tjpeople said:
Well I know there is chat about this in other places on the forum, but this is off the Digital Spy site. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds27496.html

Sats MITM will be shown New Years Day.

That was what we all originally thought, but the more recent TV guides, don't have it listed for some reason.

Admin Edit: Digiguide now says Jan 8th start, which is the same date MITM18 has come up with, so I think its most probably the 8th...