Which character do you think has the best personality?

What character do you think has the best personality?

• Malcolm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reese

• Dewey

• Francis

• Jamie

• Stevie

• Piama

• Craig

• Total voters

CJman327

Re: (MODIFIED)Which character do you think has the best personality?

I don't get it. Why doesn't it show who voted for Piama?

admin

Retired Administrator

CJman327 said:
I don't get it. Why doesn't it show who voted for Piama?
Guests of the forum are permitted to vote in polls, therefore It could be anyone! :D

willdubbs

Dewey! No doubt, he is the one who has evolved in the most interesting way, at first he was a credulous and naive little boy, he was afraid of everything. But season after season he changed and he didn't overnight, he changed step by step, and today Dewey's a generous, smart and talented young man who is very nice with everybody (except Malcolm and Reese) and almost never complain(not like Malcolm who does endlessly) but capable of everything when he wants to take revenge on someone. According to me, he's the best writen character. And he witnesses the weirdness of the family better than Malcolm.

There's an other character that I find very interesting, Reese! Because he's thought to be an idiot but he's not. In fact he's just absent minded and he never learn anything, that's why he seems to be completely stupid, he almost never think. But when he wants to succeed, he does(cooking, driving, suducing Cynthia...)! So Reese is not a caricature, he's a very realistic character, and nobody seems to have noticed his hidden smartness, not even Reese himself. And more he seems to be very mean, but he can be sensitive and sometimes nice.

allison

willdubbs said:
There's an other character that I find very interesting, Reese! Because he's thought to be an idiot but he's not. In fact he's just absent minded and he never learn anything, that's why he seems to be completely stupid, he almost never think. But when he wants to succeed, he does(cooking, driving, suducing Cynthia...)! So Reese is not a caricature, he's a very realistic character, and nobody seems to have noticed his hidden smartness, not even Reese himself. And more he seems to be very mean, but he can be sensitive and sometimes nice.
Very well said! That´s exactly what I think. Though it´s hard to say which character the best personality has.
I like Reese because of the things mentioned above, but Dewey is pretty nice, positive and willing to help other people (apart from his brothers, maybe).
Malcolm is kind of selfish. I don´t think he´s a bad person, but whenever he wants something he doesn´t actually care about other people´s feelings (best example: Reese joins the army) and he also was always the one who looked down on the other family members.
I think Francis has a good character. He sticks up for other people and he appears pretty fair. I think he´s kind of similiar to Reese: he loves to cause trouble but he actually is a good person at heart.

I just can´t decide. I think they all have their good and bad personality traits.