No Season 6 Syndication

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJman327

People have been saying that UPN has allowed Season 6 reruns of MITM on the UPN, but they haven't! I don't understand! (Also if you lvie in the U.S, and you live near Providence, and you have a non-cable TV in your house, go to channel 28 and Malcolm In The Middle reruns will be on at 4:30 and 5:30! The 4:30 ones are the fairly newer ones, and the 5:30 ones are the older ones!).
--CJMAN327

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Upn

The syndicated version (shown in the US on local UPN and Fox affiliates) should begin showing season six reruns after season seven begins on Fox, but if, for example, one of the reruns is in season 4 right now, when Fox starts showing season seven, the syndicated version will continue normally, and just keep going through season six. If that makes sense.

reese35

Actually, it's season 5/season 3. Also, I checked the schedule on WB18. (WKCF Orlando - BH channel 8, Adelphia channel 13) After season 5, they're going back to season 1.

samboo1

Here in the uk, they played season 3 throughout the summer (im talking about digital tv btw) and now that summer has ended season 1 is airing as well as season 4, but i cant watch that as its every weekday at 12.00 (im at school).

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Maybe season 5 ends just a bit too early, then. When the one playing season three gets up that high, I would expect it to start season six then.

CJman327

Yeah, 'cause on UPN 28, they show old reruns seasons 1 through 5. And after Reese Joins the Army 2, it goes back to the pilot, and once the older ones get to the last Season5, episode, THAT goes back to the pilot and so on. It's kind of cheap if you ask me!

In England, we have a channel called skyone and they just show reruns of season 1 and that. I really like season 1 but i do miss the buseys and Dewey becoming the musical genius he currently is. On bbc2 there are newer episodes like season 5 which is great but they're only on once or twice a week whereas on skyone, MitM is mostly on a few times a day. If they are great/classic eps, i tape them. By the way English people/bbc viewers, MitM is usually on Friday night at 7.35 after top of the pops and on skyone it is usually on around 5-6 o'clock, weekends sometimes throughout the day and evenings. I hope i have helped you because i took a long time thinking of all you out there!!

samboo1

Yeah, bbc 2 show mitm once a week. I'm guessing that sky one will be the channel to go to when the new episodes air here:D

Status
Not open for further replies.