Season 7 Dossier (Warning This Thread is 100% Spoilers!)

admin

Retired Administrator
I thought I would create a sticky with as much of the Season 7 information in as possible, and hopefully in a neat, easy to read and presentable way!

Premiere Date (USA) : Friday September 30th
Premiere Times (USA) : 8:30PM to 9:00 PM

Confirmed Guest Appearances

"Burning Man" Episode: #7.1 - 23 September 2005
Rosanna Arquette... Anita
Jeff Doucette...Nate
Karen Dyer...Bystander #1
Rebecca Metz...Burning Man's Mother
Kim Shannon... Kit
CeCe Tsou...Vivian
"Health Insurance" Episode: #7.2 - 7 October 2005
Yun Choi...Mike
Richard V. Licata...Cochran
Diana Murphy...Connie
Wes Robinson...Richard
"Reese vs. Stevie" Episode: #7.3 - 21 October 2005
Gary Anthony Williams ...Abe
"Halloween" Episode: #7.4 - 28 October 2005
Alex Weed... Karl
David Anthony Higgins... Craig,
Rob Elk... Devon
Rose Abdoo... Margie
Jack Axelrod... Sheldon
Suspected Episodes Titles and Order

701: Burning Man
702: Health Insurance
703: Reese vs. Stevie
704: Halloween
705?: Jessica Stays Over
706?: Secret Boyfriend
707?: Blackout

Official FOX Press Releases

701: Burning Man
FOX said:
Malcolm and Reese try to sneak off to the Burning Man festival, but when Lois and Hal catch wind of their plans, they decide to borrow an RV and make it a family trip. At the festival, sparks fly between Malcolm and an older shaman (Arquette), Lois learns the joy of hemp and goes topless, and Hal becomes performance art. The festivities come to a screeching halt when the RV goes up in flames on the "Burning Man" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Sept. 30 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-701) (TV-PG L, S)
702: Health Insurance
FOX said:
Hal forgets to pay the family's health insurance and when the company won't reinstate them until Monday, he panics and locks the boys in their room so they won't get hurt. But the boys try to escape, Jamie gets in harm's way and Hal is the one who needs a doctor. Meanwhile, Lois and her coworkers discuss unionizing at the Lucky Aide and she hits her 10-year anniversary at the store on the "Health Insurance" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Oct. 7 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-702) (TV-PG D, L)
703: Reese vs Stevie
FOX said:
WHERE THERE'S SMOKE THERE'S FIRE ON "MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE" FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, ON FOX When Hal catches Dewey smoking, he makes a pact with him that he'll stop drinking coffee if Dewey kicks the habit, but after a few unsuccessful attempts to beat their addictions, they both start sneaking around. Meanwhile, Reese picks a fight with Stevie and their confrontation gets heated on the "Reese vs. Stevie" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Oct. 21 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-703) (TV-PG V)

Halloween
FOX said:
Malcolm and Reese go on a Halloween tour of the neighborhood, but they get really spooked when they realize that the first stop is at their house. When Hal finds out that a gruesome homicide took place on his property he can't shake the feeling that it's haunted and his family might be the next target. Meanwhile, Lois is excited to take Jamie trick-or-treating but when she gets called into the Lucky Aide she has to count on Dewey and Reese to baby-sit and they end up losing him on the "Halloween" episode of MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE Friday, Oct. 28 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MIM-704) (TV-PG)

Other Bits of Information
Special Episode devoted to Dewey shaving
Appearance of the "Pope" in an episode
Loads of new classmates and characters

Credits go to MITM18 for most of this information. I shall edit this post when new things come up so we can keep it all neat and easy to find for those searching for spoilers

admin

Retired Administrator
I am aware of that, thats why its a dossier, it summarizes all the spoilers in this board :D

admin

Retired Administrator
Read the post carefully MRD! It actually has the official FOX synopsis of that episode in it!

Season 7, i can't wait for it!! Although i do want to know more about the episodes. As far as i know and have checked the information, this is all i have: Dewey will shave and there is an incling that his voice will be broken by that time. Jamie will have matured a lot, he might speak, you never know!!

willdubbs

By the way, if you want to know more about the episode Health insurance, you can check futon critic, a summary is available.

allison

I don´t know if anyone posted this before, but 2 new episode names were revealed: episode 7.09 is called "Malcolm defends Reese" and 7.11 is "bride of Ida". Sounds pretty interesting to me, especially Malcolm defends Reese.