Snipet about Dewey in Season 7

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Snipt about Dewey in Season 7

Interesting....... How very interesting. Is all I have to say about that matter...

samboo1

Thats going to be, as j said, interesting! They never had a special episode about 'that' with the other boys, but correct me if im wrong!:)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

They haven't samboo. It's weird that they would do it with Dewey, but none of the other boys. Dewey fans may not want to read this about their "little" Dewey anymore. :D

samboo1

Yeah, Deweys famous for being the 'cute' one and 'small' one and its strange to hear of him
Spoiler for spolier:
shaving

MITM18

He already has been
Spoiler for spoiler:
shaving in the episode Season 5, one of the last episodes where Dewey and Malcolm are outside sitting on the table, I believe Malcolm was sitting down and Dewey comes into the shot with shaving cream in different areas of his face to show that he cut himself.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

MITM18, some people don't know yet, so I spoiler tagged it. ok? And that was just when Hal
Spoiler for spoiler:
taught him how to shave when he thought he was going to prison.

samboo1

Yeah, i was going to mention that scene but i thought that since it was a one off since Hal thought he was going to prison it didnt count.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Lol, thanks for keeping everything spoiler-ized. It's all I can do to not find out about whatever it is that Dewey does. It was an interesting read with all teh spoilers bleeped out. Cheers.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

so your not reading spoliers then sam? sometimes i cant be bothered to read them and just wait for the eps to be shown!

arach

Aaah I know I said I wouldn't watch spoilers this time, but I couldn't resist a little news about Dewey.

Spoiler for uuuuh:
Pretty interesting though, how old is he in the show now? 14? Can't remember when I started shaving, but 14 seems a bit early to me.

@yardgames: It's not a bad spoiler. (The spoiler in the first post) It just tells you what the episode will be about. No jokes or storylines revealed.
*whisper* Look at it, you know you want to! :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
arach said:
Aaah I know I said I wouldn't watch spoilers this time, but I couldn't resist a little news about Dewey.

Spoiler for uuuuh:
Pretty interesting though, how old is he in the show now? 14? Can't remember when I started shaving, but 14 seems a bit early to me.

@yardgames: It's not a bad spoiler. (The spoiler in the first post) It just tells you what the episode will be about. No jokes or storylines revealed.
*whisper* Look at it, you know you want to! :D
Spoiler for Read it Sam! hehe:
we could have whole conversation without sam reading! if we put em in spoiler - i agree arch 14 is a bit young, i think the idea of shaving may be a joke - he may want to grow up or impress a girl or some storyline like that

admin

Retired Administrator
I am sure he's worked out that entire episode will be devoted to Dewey
Spoiler for Gelling his hair:
shaving
in this episode

Dewey

Minimalistic
I eventually resisted and read the original article - all these spoilers about dewey was too much :)

Like Emrysgirl, i have to say its not so bad - its not that it gives away any plot or anything.

But all these spoilers and comments like: "Dewey will be...."; "a special episode featuring Dewey...." and "Dewey fans may not want to read this about their "little" Dewey anymore" - it builds up a real sense of anticipation. I was half expecting a comment relating to
Spoiler for Not really a spoiler:
masturbation or something - but it turns out to be shaving instead, which i would never have guessed. Then again, the former has kind of already been done in Seinfeld and KOTH. :)