The Second MITM Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

elstarry

what happens in the second episode ever of mitm? I have lost the dvd for it and never got round to watching it before i lost it!!! Can anyone tell me? I would appreciate it!! thanks xx

arach

Re: the second mitm episode

One of the best episodes of MitM ever. And one of the best cold openers ever. :D

A battle of wits and wills ensues between the boys and their angry mom, who wants to find out who ruined her expensive new red dress -- found partially burned and soaking in the toilet. It's Hal and Lois's wedding anniversary (hence the dress); and while the boys fend off their mother, with the long-distance assistance of Francis, a lonely and increasingly sozzled Hal bonds with the staff of the restaurant where he booked a table for the big night. Lois finally achieves an epiphany on the phone with Francis, who convinces her to for once "let something go". After she leaves for the restaurant, with the boys in tow, Hal arrives home to an empty house -- and we learn the truth about what happened to the red dress.

Cold Opener: Lois tries to find out what bad thing Reese and Malcolm have done, not realising that they have tied Dewey to the back of the bedroom door.

TAKEN FROM WWW.MALCOLMINTHEMIDDLE.CO.UK

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Yes, its become 1 of the most popular classic eps.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I love anything to do with 'Red Dress'. To me it's probably my favourite episode and definately the best cold opener. You can watch a video of part of red dress. Here is the link: http://www.tv.com/malcolm-in-the-middle/red-dress/episode/3856/summary.html . Please enjoy. Anything to do with mitm, i will try and help you!!
The link doesnt work. Also im not sure you can link to a video dl of red dress, its its not allowed, but if its just a clips that should be ok.

Dewey

Minimalistic

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I love anything to do with 'Red Dress'. To me it's probably my favourite episode and definately the best cold opener. You can watch a video of part of red dress. Here is the link: http://www.tv.com/malcolm-in-the-middle/red-dress/episode/3856/summary.html . Please enjoy. Anything to do with mitm, i will try and help you!!
Why has part of this URL ben censored?
Is this now the case with all links people post here or just ones to other sites of a MITM nature to avoid a conflict of interest?

Is it a move to ensure you retain the traffic of internet users here? If so, I think this is denying peoples right to have a choice and if anything will dent the reputation of this site slightly. I'm sure that it may even enhance the appeal and make one more determined to read the link.

In case anyone is wondering, part of the URL is for t v.com - an ideal point of reference for ALL televison shows - not just MITM; and as MRD pointed out one iof its many features is thier short LEGAL clips of classic and upcming episodes.

EDIT:
After posting the above comment, it would seem that it is t v.com (without the space between t&v) that is a censored term in this forum. Why might that be?

arach

Wondered that too. I gave part of the url into google and it spit out tivi dot com. Why would anybody censore that? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.