Thanksgiving - Series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

elstarry

In the episode in season 5 where they have thanksgiving,I didn't understand why Francis and Piama had been fighting.(probably because i hadn't been watching it for a while until then) Could anyone fill me in?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: thanksgiving series 5

As I recall, Francis felt that he could do something without Piama's permission, that Piama felt should be a joint decision between the two of them. As it turned out, Lois felt Piama was completely correct. But I don't remember the specifics.

Emrysgirl

It had to do with driving. Francis had had "a couple of beers" but still wouldn't let Piama drive b/c it would look bad if he was driven by his wife.

Ryebeach

Emrysgirl said:
It had to do with driving. Francis had had "a couple of beers" but still wouldn't let Piama drive b/c it would look bad if he was driven by his wife.
Thanks Emrysgirl :) I had forgotten the particulars as well.

I don't remember that episode. Probably seen it ages ago. Here is the information i looked up for the ep though: Malcolm skips out on Thanksgiving to go to a party; Reese becomes abusive to Hal and Dewey as he attempts to prepare Thanksgiving dinner. Originally aired: Sunday November 23, 2003 on FOX

Writer: Neil Thompson, Gary Murphy
Director: Jimmy Simons
Guest Stars: Alessandra Toreson () , Alessandra Toreson (Kirsten) , Devin Sidell (Teenage Lois) , Brett Gilbert (Teenage Boy) , Sarah Godshaw (J.J.) , Wesley Barker (Player) , John Vance (Teacher) , Joyce Corradetti (Biker Chick) , Marshall Allman (Dylan) , Joel Anderson (Mr. Edwards) , John O'Brien (Store Clerk) Courtesy of *******

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
The question has been answered. I think we really can't go anywhere with this any more. It's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.