Can regular members create actual polls on the homepage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
define home page, do you mean main page, as in where the shout box is,(then no) or something else, or the random poll when you enter the News page(it's random)?

admin

Retired Administrator
The Poll on the "News" page is completely random, so technically anyone one can put a post on it, but bare in mind that the more polls there are the less likely the chance that it will be shown

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
News page, that's what it's called, thank you, I went a little dumb and forgot the name of that.

(400th POST!!! YAY ME!!!:))

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If you want to create a poll, there's an option when you go to create a new thread. Scroll down, and I believe it's called "Poll Options" or "Add a Poll." Something to that effect.

(1077th post! YAY! :))

I must try that sometime and hey cjman, you live in Massachusetts, any chance you see Erik Per Sullivan (Dewey) up in M.A!? P.s: is M.A, Massachussets or Maryland? I am confused!!

CJman327

I heard that Erik's dad has a restaraunt near here(it's true!)and yes I do, live in Massachussetts. And back to Erik thing, I'm about 86% percent sure that it's called "The Alamo". And it supposedly has pictures of Erik there, I THINK I HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF SOMEDAY MEETING HIM!
--CJMAN327

Status
Not open for further replies.