Scene in 620 Stilts...

samboo1

I was wondering...in stilts Jamie has found the stash and when Dewey realises a scene is showen. A flashback, showing when Francis hid the stash. Is that actually on an episode? If so which one?:confused: :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Scene in stilts...

In that case, not, it's not from an episode. Some flashbacks are, but this one isn't.

Emrysgirl

reese35 said:
That's what I meant. Unseen footage of Smunday.
No, it was seen. It was in the actual show Smunday, the version that aired.

PS- No offense, but that's a really big pic for a signature.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Yeah, being part of the admin. team, I have to ask you to reduce the size of that, or I will do it for you, and you won't like it.

@Emrsygirl-the scene he originally mention, the stash one, which was never made, not the other scenes that just appeared out of no where.

arach

I agree reese35, your signature is way too big. Half of it would be too big. Please change it, it's really annoying. :Curved:

Back to topic:
The footage used in Stilts definitely IS from Smunday, as allison already said. The only difference is that the Stilts footage is much longer, whereas you only see part of it in Smunday. It's (partly) cut out material.

@J: What are you talking about? Kids with make up? OMG, I hope that was a joke. :p

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Yeah, there are several people whose signatures are a tad large. As a general rule of thumb, if you have to scroll horizontally as a result of your signature at 800x600, then it's too large.