How do you know you are a Superfan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, i don't know how your a superfan but i need a little quiz to test my MitM knowledge. I am a pretty good fan, i know that, even though i'm 13!!:Tupac:

Re: How do you know your a superfan?

Thanx sooooo much, i cant thank you any more!! 10 out of 10 on three of the tests!! I didn't do this other one!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I tend to think that if you care enough about the show to talk about it on the Internet with complete strangers, you're probably a superfan.

monkey_091

I know I am a superfan! About 3 years ago me and my sister wanted to watch an episode that was on late so we snuck downstairs to watch it. Since then we've watched every single episode, Tivoed them all, and even got our friends hooked on it!! :p

samboo1

Yeah,ive got my friends hooked to it! Although it still gets on their nerves when i go on about 'last nights episode'!

Yeah, my friend said it was gay or something, she watched it and has been watching it ever since. All my friends think i'm obsessed with it and i always talk about it to them and it gets on thier nerves!!

elstarry

Im literally addicted to mitm!! All my friend's get sooooo bored and try to change the subject........that was,until I met sam........!! We can never tire of talking about Mitm,the two of us!!:D

I am the superfan, probably not as experienced as the older members of the VC but still a superfan. Thanks Yardgames again!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I personally do not think this thread is going anywhere. Give me three good reasons if you want it back that badly. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.