MITMVC Memorable Moments

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
now is may be considered a bit odd to look back on the 'MITMvc Network' (i think you should call it that makes it sound big :D) history but its fun anyway.

For me key moments/dramtic forum moment are (wroughly in cronological order):

1.getting a reply to a post about MITM in tvtome (now tv.com) from David with i question i was asking about a possible cold opener for an episodes, he said he did know but to come to his site , which was still small about 100 odd members (no forum)

2.The downloads being on the site and the huge numbers visiting

3.The first forum, didnt last long but some "hardcore!" members will remeber it

4.New forums and a steady build up of members

5.Downloads being taken down, lots of people joined forum to rant!

6.I hope he doesnt mind me mentioning the yardgames act in flash chat :s

7.Our friend in grouper who wouldnt go away

8.i hope he doesnt mind me mentioning, the disapearance of Appanah

9.the time when we had 300+ visitors becuase someone posted on a xbox360 forum that this site had picks of the inside....who where hear like for 2 hours then left

I know there are loads more but i just did some that stuck out.

What about u guys? what where the defining moment 4 u?

samboo1

That sounds funny!! So im guessing thats 'the most ever users online 335' ! Can i ask Admin or someone thats know what the second highest was?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Great memories, huh, TJ? I don't know, I thought xxx was a lot of fun! Of course, appanah's temporary disappearance was the result of it. I think the next defining moment will be his Stilts analysis. And we can't forget tj's temporary disappearance, too.

And my oh my, who could forget caramelz? And omaritoto. And...god there were so many! And the user 222 was banned months ago, and he still tries to post a new topic every month or two.

And in March, when I became a mod. That was a great memory, too. And when J. became a mod in August.

samboo1

Whats all this about the disappearence of Appanah??

Sounds interesting....;)

he/she isnt in the members list.:confused:

As for memorable moments, so far for me theres been none. Maybe except for joining!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I can't say much more. carmaelz's big day! who could forget that? 222 is very weird, he doesnt seem to understand that he is banned. maybe xxx was fun for you, Mr. English Teacher, and Yardgames groupie. And didn't he work for NASA too? The next defining moment will be the season 7 premire!

yardgames said:
Great memories, huh, TJ? I don't know, I thought xxx was a lot of fun! Of course, appanah's temporary disappearance was the result of it. I think the next defining moment will be his Stilts analysis. And we can't forget tj's temporary disappearance, too.

And my oh my, who could forget caramelz? And omaritoto. And...god there were so many! And the user 222 was banned months ago, and he still tries to post a new topic every month or two.

And in March, when I became a mod. That was a great memory, too. And when J. became a mod in August.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Lol no i don't believe he went to NASA, did he? He was an English professor. Or was he pretending to be an English professor, but actually worked at NASA?

Appanah is the mysteriously disappearing member, @samboo. But, he did return, and assumed the identity of Dewey.

Emrysgirl

J. said:
Our friend in grouper who wouldnt go away
I remember reading a post about that when I was new to the forums and being really really confused.

samboo1 said:
Can i ask Admin or someone thats know what the second highest was?
Well, 334 when one of those 335 people left:D:p.

I'll add:
- When Miranda posted the Wilkerson family tree. That was quite impressive!