Season 7 Episode Names

CJman327

Spoiler for Spoiler:
1-Burning Man
After discovering Reese and Malcolm's plan to sneak out to the Burning Man festival, Hal and Lois make it a family trip which ofcourse, disastrous results ensue.
2-Health Insurance
After learning that they haven't had health insurance for the past 6 months, Hal goes safety bananas. But there's always too much of a good thing and Hal ands up being the one in pain. Meanwhile, there's a Lucky Aide snitch believed to be Craig told by Lois turns out to be someone else.
3-Halloween
Reese and Malcolm try to pull the ultimate Halloween prank.
4-Reese Vs. Stevie
Reese gets revenge and plans a fight with Stevie while addicted Dewey starts to smoke putting Hal in the place of quitting drinking coffee but find themselves in a battle.
4-Jessica Stays Over
After some family troubles, Lois agrees to let Jessica sleep over, which causes trouble for the boys.
5-Secret Boyfriend
Malcolm becomes lab partners and soon boyfriend and girlfriend with a popular, pretty yet secretly brainy girl named Vicki,
6-Blackout
A blackout causing a loss of power in the Wilkerson's household forces the family to do some unwanted bonding.
7-Army Buddy
A former female army buddy playfully rebonds with lovestruck Reese. And Hal treats Lois's feet and get closer together but new orthotics of Lois's ruin Hal's happiness so he plots to destroy them.
8-Malcolm Defends Reese
Malcolm and Reese are in the same class and this time Reese is the one being picked on by the teacher while desperate Lois finds a new babysitter for Jamie which later on drives her crazy.
There is also one in between Halloween and Jessica Stays Over that is still To Be Announced. Tell me what you think of my episodes and their summaries! And you can also check tv.com for more awesome MITM info!
--CJMAN327

samboo1

Re: More Season 7 Epsiodes!

I've just been on tv.com now, and your right it's an excellent source for mitm!

CJman327

Yeah I know! They had information about the characters, you can write reviews about it, submit goofs, notes and allusions! And you can even look at Malcolm In The Middle future episodes! Although I'm not saying that the MITM Voting Community isn't a great resource for MITM;) :D !

Ryebeach

These are major spoilers and will ruin it for people who don't want to know what's happening in future episodes. Could you please use the spoiler tag feature and label the thread as spoilers. Also, this should be on the season six and seven board. I'm sure the Mods will be along to fix it shortly. Thanks. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I figured that out after readinb Rurning Man, lol. J, would you be kind enough to enclose the spoilers in teh spoiler tag, please?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

done, Sam is trying to not look at them, so was I. But, I'm out now. At least I can look at the other spoilers now.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Lol sorry, I thought you already gave up. I would have asked David to do it since he probably isn't gonna watch this year anyway.

imdb is great for info about MITM characters. It even tells you the actors/actresses heights, how amazing. I need to know more about the episode
Spoiler for episode name and question:
'secret boyfriend' because i have suspitions that Dewey is gay!!

CJman327

I don't think Dewey is or anyone else in Malcolm In The Middle, because Malcolm, Reese and Dewey have all talked about liking girls and having a wife and girflriends and how they hot they are and about their future kids.

Now i have looked at the above list carefully, it is something to do with a girl called Jessica. I think Dewey might be her secret boyfriend. Erik is probably used to romance as his latest film 'once not far from home' i think is a bit romantic with Skye McCole Bartusiak. Look on www.imdb.com for information by bringing up the searchbar and simply type in once not far from home or Erik Per Sullivan. Check out his latest pictures!!

admin

Retired Administrator
I dunno, IF it were Jessica, I would have thought Dewey were too young. In my opinion Jessica is about the same age as Malcolm, so if your theory is correct I would say it would either be Malcolm or Reese.

samboo1

Yeah, it is a good idea to think that someone is Jessica's secret boyfriend, but if it had to be someone id think more on the lines of Malcolm.

willdubbs

Jessica is the girl who tricks Reese and Malcolm into believing the other is gay in the episode pearl harbor, and she'll return in the episode Jessica stays over, not in the episode secret boyfriend. And though Hayden Pannetierre is three years younger than Frankie or Justin(at least, I don't remember exactly), she recently turned 16, Jessica is supposed to be one year younger than Reese (épisode Stéréo store), so Dewey will never be her secret boyfriend.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
willdubbs said:
so Dewey will never be her secret boyfriend.
well this is mitm, you never know what could happen, maybe she finmds him mature for his age of like his talents - who knows, but probly it aint dewy.

I reckon it's either Dewey or Malcolm besides thanks for the big list of episodes and the information Cj, it's useful. Will MitM be aired in England in 9 days? I can't wait!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
That is the US date. The UK date, I think is two weeks after that, right? Or something like that.