Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJman327

Hello admin? IF YOU ARE "ADMIN" CLICK HERE!

Can you give a certain user a reward such as points, rewards, badges, medals or reputation points or something like that for competing in a competition create by another user and winning?
--CJMAN327

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Hello admin? IF YOU ARE "ADMIN" CLICK HERE!

You can nominate a user to receive an award, but you cannot nominate yourself. Just PM admin with your nomination; the awards are listed here: www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/awards.php

As far as the competition award, they are only given out for official competitions begun by the VC, not members.

CJman327

Well, I nominate J. for winning a competition in FlashChat. It was a quotes quiz I made of who said what and J. posted the most. I'm not sure how many, but he did win. So for that, I would like to give him the "Quiz Award" or the "Wilkerson Award", please.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
J. already has the Wilkerson Award, adn the Quiz Award is only given out for people who have participated in an official quiz created by David or someone else he gives permission to.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
You flatter me CJ, thanks. How about you give me some rep points. You click on a button that looks like this: And then a little box will appear. then type what you want to say, and click submit, or something like that.

As for the award thing, the only one I don't have is the Best Member one (or the yellow/red cards and best newcommer, but, never mind). But, you'll learn more abut that at the end of September.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
OMG the end of September is the next Best Member Award! I didn't win the last one, so I could theoretically win again, right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.