New Frankie and Jamie news

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmyob

There are new pics on www.wireimage.com and many other sites like that of Frankie at the Premaire of Just LIke Heaven, but Jamie is not in the pics however i stumbled across this post on BlogPulse of his girl saying her sisster knows Jamie and that she was going to this premaire with him, and that was on wed so we know she was telling the truth cuz no one had that info (The Preamire was on Thursday Night)

Heres that post i read that from: Jamies sooo lucky

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?tab=weblogs&user=lepetitmoi&uid=343109048

My Question is why Woudlnt she want to walk the press LIne with Frankie? Im thinking maybe she doesnt wanna face the press/Paparazzi? Probaly..its ok Jamie, Just go for it, i really wanna see you interviwed!!

samboo1

Yeah. I love imdb. Its a really good source for anything to do with...entertainment:D

welcome to the forums malcolmreesedewey. Hope you have a good time.:)

Ryebeach

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
Look on imdb for pictures of Malcolm and Jamie at a premiere. www.imdb.com and search for frankie muniz. On his profile will be a link to more photos and the premiere with Jamie there!!
Welcome to the forums MalcolmReeseDewey! Have fun posting!! :)

kimmyob

Yeah i know she went to two other premiares and took pics with him.

But im talking about the Just LIke Heaven Premaire, She was there with him but did not take any pictures (See my 1st post in this thread for more info)

I hope she is not camera shy or anything, i mean i wanna see that ROCK On her finger!!!

elstarry

I think Frankie and Jamie look a really connected couple,even though she looks so much older than him!(and so much taller lol) I hope they will be very happy together.:)

Yeah Frankie is short lol!! Does anyone know how tall, imdb says 5 foot 6, that isn't that short although other sites say 5 foot 3 and 5 foot 4 and that IS short!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
We're not here to make fun of Frankie. I am 5 foot 2 inches (even though he is 19, and I'm 14), and I have a great rep in this fourm. Don't make fun of him, just point out that 5' 6" is not a giant.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
MalcolmReeseDewey said:
Yeah Frankie is short lol!! Does anyone know how tall, imdb says 5 foot 6, that isn't that short although other sites say 5 foot 3 and 5 foot 4 and that IS short!!
Sites that say he's shorter probably haven't been updated in a while. He is still growing after all.

kimmyob

I saw Frankie and Jamie on EXTRA They were walking aorund holding hands at some nascar race track , Thats where Frankie was interviwed about Hurricane Katrina

allison

I really don´t mean to make fun of him (I mean what´s funny about him maybe being short, anyway?), but I can imagine that he´s 5´4. Just because he looks way smaller than Francis and Hal who are according to www.imdb.com both about 5´10´. Though I think Francis looks a bit shorter than Hal. I think it´s like that

Frankie: 5´4-5´5´´
Erik: (according to imdb) 4´11´but this could have changed
Justin: 5´9´´
Chris: 5´10
Bryan: 5´10 1/2
Jane: 5´8´´

I think these must be approximately the actors´ heights. Jane is as tall as Kitty, who´s (again according to imdb) 5´8´´, Francis is a bit taller than Reese and Hal is a bit taller than Francis.
Don´t think I´m weird, I´m just pretty bored and can´t sleep. :D

Those heights all sound correct, even Erik though to me he looks about 4 foot 9 but i might be wrong. Anyway frankie according to imdb is 5 foot 6. Several other sites say 5 foot 3 or 5foot 4 so i'm not sure what to believe!!

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Like I said before, the sites that said he is 5'3" or 5'4" are probably outdated. Afterall, he was that tall at some point. He's probably grown a good 6 inches since the first episode. 5'3" is pretty short, he's definitely taller than that. 5'6" sounds about right. He's still got two more years to grow.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
As this thread is and has been pretty completely off topic and seen in teh past as offensive to some people, I think it's time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.